Windows 10: admin user name and password

Discus and support admin user name and password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; For my new Epson printer installation I need the admin user name and password. Where is that?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GordonNewton, Nov 16, 2019.

1. admin user name and password

For my new Epson printer installation I need the admin user name and password. Where is that?

:)

GordonNewton, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 16, 2019
  3. oily_17 Win User
    Linksys password recovery

Installed Linksys router a week ago and both user name and password are admin.
    Hope resetting works for you.

oily_17, Nov 16, 2019
  4. admin user name and password

Linksys password recovery

I don't think it is. Default is usually;

User Name: (Blank)
    Password: admin

or

User Name: admin
    Password: admin

Thermopylae_480, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

admin user name and password

1. admin user name and password - Similar Threads - admin user name

2. admin user name and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    admin user name and password: When I receive a notice that there is a newer version of one of my browsers and I try to have it downloaded I am asked for an admin user name and password. Is there a way I can find out this information?...
  3. admin user name and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    admin user name and password: When I receive a notice that there is a newer version of one of my browsers and I try to have it downloaded I am asked for an admin user name and password. Is there a way I can find out this information?...
  4. ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Customization
    ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD: Please help Me with this, i cant access some downloads and changes. it will always direct me into this.USER ACCOUNT CONTROLDo you want to allow this app to make changes to your device ?USER ACCOUNTS CONTROL PANELVerified publisher: Microsoft WindowsCLSID:...
  5. ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD: Please help Me with this, i cant access some downloads and changes. it will always direct me into this.USER ACCOUNT CONTROLDo you want to allow this app to make changes to your device ?USER ACCOUNTS CONTROL PANELVerified publisher: Microsoft WindowsCLSID:...
  6. ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. change admin user name

change admin user name: how do i change my admin user name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-admin-user-name/885ba043-3624-4cd3-a6ce-ca4611f14424
  8. Enter an admin user name and password

Enter an admin user name and password: The screen already has an "outlook.com" email address for me, then I enter what I believe my password is. Then the screen posts in red print that "the password is incorrect." How can I fix this??...
  9. Admin user name and pass

Admin user name and pass: How do I cancel/revert back to the basic [yes] [no]?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-user-name-and-pass/5b754354-536b-45f3-adaf-e308eab80ee6
  10. Resetting Admin user name and password

Resetting Admin user name and password: Hi all, my son took over my computer when he went to college; it's been over two years since I've had to use the admin information to use setup.exe that I've forgotten the password to access it. When I try to leave the password blank and hit yes or no, it brings me right...