Windows 10: Admin without any admin rights

Discus and support Admin without any admin rights in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I've gotten my Asus laptop repaired back in November and I'm an Administrator but I've no admin rights whatsoever, I can't install apps or run any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Merita Azizi, Mar 3, 2024.

1. Admin without any admin rights

Hi, I've gotten my Asus laptop repaired back in November and I'm an Administrator but I've no admin rights whatsoever, I can't install apps or run any programs as Admin, that's very infuriating. Now, I've ni idea if it's my laptop or my account but I've tried everything, and when I mean everything, everything, to troubleshooting. Now, I don't want to bring it back in repair as it would cost me 200€ . Pls help, I've had this laptop for only a year now it'd be a shame to just throw it away or even get it repaired for so much.

:)

Merita Azizi, Mar 3, 2024
Thema:

Admin without any admin rights

1. Admin without any admin rights - Similar Threads - Admin without admin

2. Admin without any admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin without any admin rights: Hi, I've gotten my Asus laptop repaired back in November and I'm an Administrator but I've no admin rights whatsoever, I can't install apps or run any programs as Admin, that's very infuriating. Now, I've ni idea if it's my laptop or my account but I've tried everything, and...
  3. Admin without any admin rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin without any admin rights: Hi, I've gotten my Asus laptop repaired back in November and I'm an Administrator but I've no admin rights whatsoever, I can't install apps or run any programs as Admin, that's very infuriating. Now, I've ni idea if it's my laptop or my account but I've tried everything, and...
  4. Restart a service without admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restart a service without admin rights: Trying to further secure the company network and I need to know of a way that a user can restart a software service when they don't have local admin rights? Basically part of the business uses a piece of software to print documents and sometimes this software stops working...
  5. Restart a service without admin rights

Restart a service without admin rights: Trying to further secure the company network and I need to know of a way that a user can restart a software service when they don't have local admin rights? Basically part of the business uses a piece of software to print documents and sometimes this software stops working...
  6. Restart a service without admin rights

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. No Admin rights

No Admin rights: Hi,I recently turned my PC off and when I have switched it back on, I have lost all admin rights on my PC.Certain programmes won't work such as Spotify and any games that I have installed through Xbox will not load both of which come up with the following error;'Windows...
  8. Shutdown computer without admin rights?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shutdown computer without admin rights?: submitted by /u/SilentMediator [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m59os7/shutdown_computer_without_admin_rights/
  9. How to give myself admin rights with cmd, without having any kind of admin rights already...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to give myself admin rights with cmd, without having any kind of admin rights already...: Hey, so yea, the title pretty much describes it. Btw. I am not trying to hack, I am just playing around with the commands. Also, if it is not possible, is there anything that would let me execute stuff like "Netsh interface set interface Wi-Fi disable" or something like that,...
  10. Admin rights

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Admin rights: I ran into this problem when I changed to windows 10 upgrade. Should I change my computer name to the Microsoft profile name or would it be easier to just change my Microsoft profile name to match my computer name? Thanks...