Windows 10: Admin.

Discus and support Admin. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I lost my Admin of mistake when I was removing my password.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TageBucht, Oct 25, 2018.

1. TageBucht Win User

Admin.

I lost my Admin of mistake when I was removing my password.

:)

TageBucht, Oct 25, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Admin.

Forgot admin password

Hi,

Thank you for posing your response.

As you are in a state were your account is completely inaccessible, I suggest that you try to access in build admin account and check if you are able to access the desktop.

To access the in built administrator account follow the steps below

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in Administrator account:

• As you are stuck min Safe Mode, in the sign-in
      screen, press and hold shift key and click on the
      power icon.
      Here click on Restart and then Restart now.
    • Type: net user administrator /active:yes (To enable Built –in Administrator account give the command Active: No).
    • Then press ENTER.

Step 2: From Built-in Administrator account give Administrator rights to your user account:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Control Panel.
    • Click on User account.
    • Click on Manage another account.
    • Click on your user account.
    • Click on reset the password.
    • Restart the computer and check if you are able to login.

Note: Once done exist the build in admin account by typing the command
    net user administrator /active:no

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Admin.

1. Admin. - Similar Threads - Admin

2. How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?: My PC power up login screen shows two admins, but only one shows up in my account to change or administer. The other I cannot login or reset password. When I use cmd and enter net user only one admin account comes up which is mine. The other one that shows on my login screen...
  3. How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?: My PC power up login screen shows two admins, but only one shows up in my account to change or administer. The other I cannot login or reset password. When I use cmd and enter net user only one admin account comes up which is mine. The other one that shows on my login screen...
  4. Get files from locked admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get files from locked admin account: I have a computer that I got from my previous employment. The admin account have been the Microsoft365 account that I got through that job. This account has now been terminated and that has lead to me being locked out from all of my personal files. Is there any way of getting...
  5. Get files from locked admin account

Get files from locked admin account: I have a computer that I got from my previous employment. The admin account have been the Microsoft365 account that I got through that job. This account has now been terminated and that has lead to me being locked out from all of my personal files. Is there any way of getting...
  6. Your admin is not allowing you to access content from error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Your admin is not allowing you to access content from error: When I tried launching Honkai Star Rail today it said this:This content is blockedFor your protection your administrator is not allowing you to access content from -After it launches the computer closes it and shows this:I am the admin, hsr is perfectly safe, it was fine...
  7. Your admin is not allowing you to access content from error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your admin is not allowing you to access content from error: When I tried launching Honkai Star Rail today it said this:This content is blockedFor your protection your administrator is not allowing you to access content from -After it launches the computer closes it and shows this:I am the admin, hsr is perfectly safe, it was fine...
  8. Your admin is not allowing you to access content from error

9. Local admin cannot view/launch failover cluster manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local admin cannot view/launch failover cluster manager: Hi all.I am new to this and hope someone can help me.We have created a failover cluster for our SQL. When I log in using a Domain Admin user Domain\user, I can view the cluster manager.Login as domain administratorBut when I log in using a local admin local administrator...
  10. Local admin cannot view/launch failover cluster manager

Local admin cannot view/launch failover cluster manager: Hi all.I am new to this and hope someone can help me.We have created a failover cluster for our SQL. When I log in using a Domain Admin user Domain\user, I can view the cluster manager.Login as domain administratorBut when I log in using a local admin local administrator...