Windows 10: ADMIN

Discus and support ADMIN in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What is the Hidden admin acconut password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin/8b206a55-22ac-4147-b9ce-e61e7e4f948d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SzymTheRobloxian, Mar 15, 2019.

1. ADMIN

What is the Hidden admin acconut password?

:)

SzymTheRobloxian, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 15, 2019
  4. C0zzie Win User

ADMIN

How to change admin user account name?

ah so main admin account is 'wizzle' which is what I am currently on
    I make another account called 'wizzle2' (with admin rights)
    I sign out of 'wizzle' and sign into 'wizzle2'.
    And once signed into 'wizzle2', then I do the command prompt step and find the SID for 'wizzle' that is listed and go from there?

C0zzie, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

ADMIN

1. ADMIN - Similar Threads - ADMIN

2. Why does my Admin PIN not match the PIN used to log in to my account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why does my Admin PIN not match the PIN used to log in to my account?: I am having issues with the PIN requested when attempting to download new applications or software, as the PIN that I use to sign-in to my Microsoft account does not match the PIN asked for when attempting to download new applications. I have tried resetting my pin three...
  3. Why does my Admin PIN not match the PIN used to log in to my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Admin PIN not match the PIN used to log in to my account?: I am having issues with the PIN requested when attempting to download new applications or software, as the PIN that I use to sign-in to my Microsoft account does not match the PIN asked for when attempting to download new applications. I have tried resetting my pin three...
  4. Why does my Admin PIN not match the PIN used to log in to my account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. All Microsoft Developers/Admins Kindly Read Through

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Microsoft Developers/Admins Kindly Read Through: Hello Sir/Mam,You probably have seen a lot of questions on the Cropping of profile picture kindly fix your website as this problem is persisting from one person to another forcing some of them to even stop using microsoft.This is not a very serious matter but it might end up...
  6. All Microsoft Developers/Admins Kindly Read Through

All Microsoft Developers/Admins Kindly Read Through: Hello Sir/Mam,You probably have seen a lot of questions on the Cropping of profile picture kindly fix your website as this problem is persisting from one person to another forcing some of them to even stop using microsoft.This is not a very serious matter but it might end up...
  7. All Microsoft Developers/Admins Kindly Read Through

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How to Remove Admin Account Email and add a new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove Admin Account Email and add a new one: I tried to remove this old administrator account i met on my laptop and i have tried many ways to remove it but to no avail it does not seem to remove and the fact is that i do not know the password at all...
  9. How to Remove Admin Account Email and add a new one

How to Remove Admin Account Email and add a new one: I tried to remove this old administrator account i met on my laptop and i have tried many ways to remove it but to no avail it does not seem to remove and the fact is that i do not know the password at all...
  10. How do I delete the admin password in Windows 10 when I forgot the password and I can’t...

How do I delete the admin password in Windows 10 when I forgot the password and I can’t...: At some point in the past I setup an administrator password on my personal computer. I no longer remember the password. I’ve gone through multiple steps I’ve found online to try to remove the administrator password and I can’t make any changes without having the existing...