Windows 10: ADMIN

Discus and support ADMIN in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What is the Hidden admin acconut password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin/8b206a55-22ac-4147-b9ce-e61e7e4f948d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SzymTheRobloxian, Mar 15, 2019.

1. ADMIN

What is the Hidden admin acconut password?

:)

SzymTheRobloxian, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 15, 2019
  4. C0zzie Win User

ADMIN

How to change admin user account name?

ah so main admin account is 'wizzle' which is what I am currently on
    I make another account called 'wizzle2' (with admin rights)
    I sign out of 'wizzle' and sign into 'wizzle2'.
    And once signed into 'wizzle2', then I do the command prompt step and find the SID for 'wizzle' that is listed and go from there?

C0zzie, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

ADMIN

1. ADMIN - Similar Threads - ADMIN

2. local admin password management solution

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    local admin password management solution: local admin password management solution : what i understand it built in and auto enable the account when we login it the new system; my question is in domain environment we using some of PC create a local user and add in to admin group in that case LPMS it will be effect...
  3. I deleted my Admin account on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I deleted my Admin account on windows 10.: I tried it all, I deleted my admin account in windows 10. I tried everything I found and nothing works. I can't do a fresh install, need Admin account!! HELP!...
  4. Admin Issue Needs Correcting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Admin Issue Needs Correcting: Hi How do I fix the issue as pictured below? Admin DefaultAccount should say LaShawn, not defaultuser0 Guest should not be LaShawn as LaShawn should be Admin as mentioned above When I start up my computer, I'm given the option of two accounts: Administrator or LaShawn...
  5. File Explorer opens randomly after i restart it with admin. privileges

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer opens randomly after i restart it with admin. privileges: Hi, i have a problem and is that yesterday my pc was lagging because i had a 3d rendering software eating all the RAM, so all the other tasks suffer lagging as a consecuence, so i decided to close everything except task manager and the program. When it finished, i used the...
  6. Why some of my downloads doesn't ask for admin permission?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why some of my downloads doesn't ask for admin permission?: Hi, I recently download the Fusion 360 software.o There's a link: http://www.appstreaming.autodesk.com/install/studentapp/73e72ada57b7480280f7a6f4a289729f/ Also this link: https://osu.ppy.sh/home/download When I execute the files, it automatically downloads the software...
  7. admin

admin: Computer keeps asking for admin password! DOn't know it) How do I buy pass it when trying to dowload software of any kind? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin/59827fc0-c461-4bef-8232-319e8c9edd64"
  8. My only admin account is now guest + What is the hidden admin account passoword.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My only admin account is now guest + What is the hidden admin account passoword.: I recently noticed somebody changed my account from admin to guest. Is there any way I could get my account back to admin? (Without resseting my PC?) And, what is the hidden Administrator account password?...
  9. Both Windows 10 [1809] Admin Tools and Windows Accessories are Missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Both Windows 10 [1809] Admin Tools and Windows Accessories are Missing: Hello I have no Word Pad'' or any of the Windows Admin Tools and Windows Accessories, except Note Pad and Internet Explorer" both folders are empty. I tried to stop CCleaner from Starting from the start menu and running in the Task Bar Tray when I wasn't using it can someone...
  10. How do I create a new Admin account?

How do I create a new Admin account?: I cannot find the password for the Admin account, and when I try to add new software (virus protection, etc.) I am prompted for the password before being allowed to perform the addition or update. PLEASE HELP....