Windows 10: admin

Discus and support admin in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Computer keeps asking for admin password! DOn't know it) How do I buy pass it when trying to dowload software of any kind?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nario123, Mar 15, 2019.

1. nario123 Win User

admin

Computer keeps asking for admin password! DOn't know it) How do I buy pass it when trying to dowload software of any kind?

:)

nario123, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 15, 2019
  4. C0zzie Win User

admin

How to change admin user account name?

ah so main admin account is 'wizzle' which is what I am currently on
    I make another account called 'wizzle2' (with admin rights)
    I sign out of 'wizzle' and sign into 'wizzle2'.
    And once signed into 'wizzle2', then I do the command prompt step and find the SID for 'wizzle' that is listed and go from there?

C0zzie, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

admin

1. admin - Similar Threads - admin

2. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  3. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  4. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  5. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  6. How do I remove company admin user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove company admin user?: I have a Windows 11 laptop from my old employer - the business collapsed. The laptop has me signed in as a Work or School account via my old work email. However, there is no ability to disconnect the Work account under Users, as the button to 'disconnect' the Work account is...
  7. How do I remove company admin user?

How do I remove company admin user?: I have a Windows 11 laptop from my old employer - the business collapsed. The laptop has me signed in as a Work or School account via my old work email. However, there is no ability to disconnect the Work account under Users, as the button to 'disconnect' the Work account is...
  8. I can't access defender files because of admin issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access defender files because of admin issues: I accidentally accepted PUADlManager:Win32/Snackarcin on my device, and I want to purge it off of my device. I followed the steps a support staff at microsoft gave me. Then I hit a wall no matter what I try I can't get into the scans files because only admin can get into it,...
  9. I can't access defender files because of admin issues

I can't access defender files because of admin issues: I accidentally accepted PUADlManager:Win32/Snackarcin on my device, and I want to purge it off of my device. I followed the steps a support staff at microsoft gave me. Then I hit a wall no matter what I try I can't get into the scans files because only admin can get into it,...
  10. Can some one tell me please how do I get Admin permission on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can some one tell me please how do I get Admin permission on my laptop: I can't get administrative permission on my laptop I can't install anything it doesn't let me I can't factory reset it doesn't let me I've tried command prompt it doesn't work please anyone help...