Windows 10: admin

Discus and support admin in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I do not have administrator permission so what can I do to get rid of my temporary account and get a new one without admin permission's and my web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by anonymous1234567890987654, Mar 13, 2020.

1. admin

I do not have administrator permission so what can I do to get rid of my temporary account and get a new one without admin permission's and my web browser is be hack on the temp account to so I cannot do anything with that?

:)

anonymous1234567890987654, Mar 13, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    running DOS as ADMIN

I suggested that in post #4 but @bromberg doesn't seem to have tried it yet...

4. djmcnz Win User

admin

running DOS as ADMIN

I assume you don't have 'exit' anywhere in your batch file?

Rather than playing with 'pause' - if you want to see the output...

1. Open a command window as admin
    2. Run the batch file manually
    3. Command window will not close unless the 'exit' command is issued
    4. Read output
    That's the first step I'd take to diagnose. Then run every line in your batch file manually, one-by-one, in your admin command window (copy and paste from the actual batch file, don't retype the commands).

You'll soon find your problem.

djmcnz, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

admin

1. admin - Similar Threads - admin

2. Admin profile no longer appears on login and can not be accessed. Windows 11 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin profile no longer appears on login and can not be accessed. Windows 11 home: I tried logging into our computer the other day and the only profile available was the account for our children, which of course does not have admin access. My profile is completely gone. I feel like I have tried every suggestion online and am getting close to completely...
  3. Admin profile no longer appears on login and can not be accessed. Windows 11 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin profile no longer appears on login and can not be accessed. Windows 11 home: I tried logging into our computer the other day and the only profile available was the account for our children, which of course does not have admin access. My profile is completely gone. I feel like I have tried every suggestion online and am getting close to completely...
  4. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  5. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  6. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  7. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  8. How do I remove company admin user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove company admin user?: I have a Windows 11 laptop from my old employer - the business collapsed. The laptop has me signed in as a Work or School account via my old work email. However, there is no ability to disconnect the Work account under Users, as the button to 'disconnect' the Work account is...
  9. How do I remove company admin user?

How do I remove company admin user?: I have a Windows 11 laptop from my old employer - the business collapsed. The laptop has me signed in as a Work or School account via my old work email. However, there is no ability to disconnect the Work account under Users, as the button to 'disconnect' the Work account is...
  10. I can't access defender files because of admin issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access defender files because of admin issues: I accidentally accepted PUADlManager:Win32/Snackarcin on my device, and I want to purge it off of my device. I followed the steps a support staff at microsoft gave me. Then I hit a wall no matter what I try I can't get into the scans files because only admin can get into it,...