Windows 10: admin

Discus and support admin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; trying to uninstall security cam software and my cpu keeps telling me admin still running stop before you can uninstallWhat is admin and where do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by deanwilliams5, Mar 26, 2020.

1. admin

trying to uninstall security cam software and my cpu keeps telling me admin still running stop before you can uninstallWhat is admin and where do I find it ?

:)

deanwilliams5, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    running DOS as ADMIN

I suggested that in post #4 but @bromberg doesn't seem to have tried it yet...

4. djmcnz Win User

admin

running DOS as ADMIN

I assume you don't have 'exit' anywhere in your batch file?

Rather than playing with 'pause' - if you want to see the output...

1. Open a command window as admin
    2. Run the batch file manually
    3. Command window will not close unless the 'exit' command is issued
    4. Read output
    That's the first step I'd take to diagnose. Then run every line in your batch file manually, one-by-one, in your admin command window (copy and paste from the actual batch file, don't retype the commands).

You'll soon find your problem.

djmcnz, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

admin

1. admin - Similar Threads - admin

2. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  3. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  4. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can I allow non Admin Users to set a vlanID on ethernet connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I allow non Admin Users to set a vlanID on ethernet connection?: I have tried having the user be part of the Network Configuration Operators group which allowed this feature on Windows 10 but no longer works on Windows 11....
  6. How can I allow non Admin Users to set a vlanID on ethernet connection?

How can I allow non Admin Users to set a vlanID on ethernet connection?: I have tried having the user be part of the Network Configuration Operators group which allowed this feature on Windows 10 but no longer works on Windows 11....
  7. how to grant myself admin privlages without an admin acount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to grant myself admin privlages without an admin acount: HELP ME!!!! I accidently made it that I cannot have admin privileges at all so i need to somehow find a way to grant admin privileges without actually having admin privileges because I disabled all admin accounts If no one answers this question then I say linux is better than...
  8. how to grant myself admin privlages without an admin acount

how to grant myself admin privlages without an admin acount: HELP ME!!!! I accidently made it that I cannot have admin privileges at all so i need to somehow find a way to grant admin privileges without actually having admin privileges because I disabled all admin accounts If no one answers this question then I say linux is better than...
  9. how to grant myself admin privlages without an admin acount

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. How can I unlink a LIVE account from the admin account in windows 10 without recreating the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I unlink a LIVE account from the admin account in windows 10 without recreating the...: My sister took my mother laptop and my sister linked her account to the admin on the PC. We need it to be unlinked completely. There is NO WORK or SCHOOL account present, just Windows 10 ADMIN account is linked to my sisters MICROSOFT LIVE email account.I have created a...