Windows 10: admin

Discus and support admin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; trying to uninstall security cam software and my cpu keeps telling me admin still running stop before you can uninstallWhat is admin and where do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by deanwilliams5, Mar 26, 2020 at 2:22 AM.

1. admin

trying to uninstall security cam software and my cpu keeps telling me admin still running stop before you can uninstallWhat is admin and where do I find it ?

:)

deanwilliams5, Mar 26, 2020 at 2:22 AM
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

3. Bree Win User
    running DOS as ADMIN

I suggested that in post #4 but @bromberg doesn't seem to have tried it yet...

4. djmcnz Win User

admin

running DOS as ADMIN

I assume you don't have 'exit' anywhere in your batch file?

Rather than playing with 'pause' - if you want to see the output...

1. Open a command window as admin
    2. Run the batch file manually
    3. Command window will not close unless the 'exit' command is issued
    4. Read output
    That's the first step I'd take to diagnose. Then run every line in your batch file manually, one-by-one, in your admin command window (copy and paste from the actual batch file, don't retype the commands).

You'll soon find your problem.

Thema:

admin

1. admin - Similar Threads - admin

2. Need help! Win10 Pro, No local Admin, No Netlogon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help! Win10 Pro, No local Admin, No Netlogon: Hey everyone, So I have a situation with a Dell laptop running Windows 10 that is connected to our domain at work. Here is the breakdown, as per usual there are no local admin accounts on the system (local admin disabled by default) for some odd reason the Netlogon service...
  3. Stop applications from downloading to Admin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop applications from downloading to Admin: I let my daughter play on my computer, and she wants to download and play some games on it. Every time she downloads a game, it also goes into my account, because most of the games require the Admin password. But I don't want the games on my Admin account, and she has a...
  4. Stop applications from downloading to Admin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop applications from downloading to Admin: I let my daughter play on my computer, and she wants to download and play some games on it. Every time she downloads a game, it also goes into my account, because most of the games require the Admin password. But I don't want the games on my Admin account, and she has a...
  5. Admin status

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin status: I had admin status on my this old computer using Office 2013 but did not have it on my new computer with Office 365 and now I no longer have it on this old computer either. How do I get it. Please just give me the path, not a link. I just received a message on my new...
  6. Cannot login/reset my Admin password :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot login/reset my Admin password :(: Hello all! I am having a major problem. I recently just updated my computer (I dont remember the name of update or whatever codes), it downloaded fine, then I restarted my computer to apply the update, as my computer restarted it had an error and said the update failed to...
  7. Windows 10 asking for admin password which i never set , I only created windows admin user

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 asking for admin password which i never set , I only created windows admin user: Hello Forum, I created a microsoft based user other than my usual standard user and made it administrator on my Win10 laptop, post that i restarted my system. No password was created for this new admin user, but now during login screen if i select the new admin user it asks...
  8. Admin mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin mode: I have adminisstrator mode turned on and everytime i try to install or unistall something it asks for admin password and ive tried to turn it off through control pannel but it askes me for a password then to. I need to turn off admin mode....
  9. Admin Account "Incomplete" Permissions with Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Admin Account "Incomplete" Permissions with Task Scheduler: I have a bizarre problem, and here are some basic facts: Computer: HP laptop, originally purchased with 64-bit Windows 10 Home Current OS: 64-bit Windows 10 Pro - upgraded after the initial purchase upgrade, not a fresh install I am the administrator on the computer, and...
  10. Unable to login with my admin account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login with my admin account: Hello I had an outlook.com id adminthrough which i used to login to Windows 10. While in Windows 10, i created one more user for a guest account. Everything was fine until yesterday and now i am unable to login to my computer using my Admin ID . The computer shows 2 ID's...