Windows 10: adminastratory password problem. os kinda acting wierd

Discus and support adminastratory password problem. os kinda acting wierd in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; ok so I got a free 10 download from you over the internet. I put a hint I know the answer to. my son forgot his and got locked out on week two. had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DouglasHand1, Dec 5, 2019.

1. adminastratory password problem. os kinda acting wierd

ok so I got a free 10 download from you over the internet. I put a hint I know the answer to. my son forgot his and got locked out on week two. had to replace. still got the new apple 4. so I tried but I guess I failed. the hint is not what is should be. that user wasn't supped to have a password. i don't know how I did that. Iit kind of seems like some how its mixed. I was in the administrator. its under just user though that just for others. mow its then administrator and I guess im a user. I got stopped coming here but it asked for number it was set up with and I got the code. im not sure what i did or how long ago. no I kind of know, its been months. my only option is to buy the operating system at full price to reset I never had any disk. after reading some now i found out I could have burnt something but I didn't any info on things I should do. I understand the standard some one should be to own a computer but this much protection on a home device is a little over kill. I already had to buy an extra phone but now im kind of in boat to have to buy a computer. and another note microsogt jump all in everything doubling each profile and and now my friends and family are confused. out look has my girlfriends number requested on this computer. I don't have one. any way she gets all my emails. copies. I was never informed that my emails would got to the phone. that seems s littls fishy. how is that even happing. if im just going to have to pay like last time instead of a bunch of excuesses and the blame game. im sure i did. just let me know i have to pay. you had to copy apple securty huh. that 2nd phone was my lor my families last apple product.

I got the cell number me being here is proof. I got the email. why cant I recover? now that I thinking after getting in here i got all other info.

I just say this is going in a forum im sry yall mabey someth

:)

DouglasHand1, Dec 5, 2019

2. OK, Password problem...Mint

Linux Mint - Community
    You can reset your password following the next steps:

• Reboot your computer / Turn your computer on.
    • Hold down the Shift key at the start of the boot process to enable the GNU GRUB boot menu (if it does not show)
    • Press ESC at the GNU GRUB prompt.
    • Press e for edit.
    • Use the Arrow keys to highlight the line that begins with kernel and press the e key.
    • Go to the very end of the line and add rw init=/bin/bash
    • Press Enter and then press b to boot your system.
    • Your system will boot up to a passwordless root shell.
    • Type in passwd yourusername
    • Set your new password.
    • Restart your system.

ChevyOwner, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Namslas90 Win User

adminastratory password problem. os kinda acting wierd

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

adminastratory password problem. os kinda acting wierd

1. adminastratory password problem. os kinda acting wierd - Similar Threads - adminastratory password problem

2. PC Acting Wierd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Acting Wierd: Periodically, my windows 10 PC acts strangely. I am using the internet primarily Firefox and then nothing works right. If I try to click on a tab, it will select multiple tabs with the borders being highlighted in blue. If I minimize Firefox or close it, and try to restart it...
  3. PC Acting Wierd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Acting Wierd: Periodically, my windows 10 PC acts strangely. I am using the internet primarily Firefox and then nothing works right. If I try to click on a tab, it will select multiple tabs with the borders being highlighted in blue. If I minimize Firefox or close it, and try to restart it...
  4. Windows acting wierd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows acting wierd: Hello i have a problem with windows. System start acting wierd after i switch from intelcore duo quad q9560 to amdryzen 5 1600. It completly freeze sometimes and i cant search in windows start or open apps or even turn off the system. But i can operate with programs or games...
  5. Windows acting wierd

Windows acting wierd: Hello i have a problem with windows. System start acting wierd after i switch from intelcore duo quad q9560 to amdryzen 5 1600. It completly freeze sometimes and i cant search in windows start or open apps or even turn off the system. But i can operate with programs or games...
  6. Windows acting wierd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Pendrive acting wierd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pendrive acting wierd: Actually I had got a windows usb recovery drive from dell of windows 10 and to when I tried to format it from AOEMl the drive got disappeared but it is showing up in device manager but not in file explorer nor in bios so please help me out...
  8. Pendrive acting wierd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pendrive acting wierd: Actually I had got a windows usb recovery drive from dell of windows 10 and to when I tried to format it from AOEMl the drive got disappeared but it is showing up in device manager but not in file explorer nor in bios so please help me out...
  9. Pendrive acting wierd

10. Windows is acting wierd

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows is acting wierd: So i just start up my pc and i notice when i put the cursor on the taskbar it shows the loading cursor,i tried open the task manager and nothing showed,i tried right clicking for refresh and nothing happened,when i wanna click on apps on desktop once it usually shows like...