Windows 10: Administor Privleges

Discus and support Administor Privleges in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am becoming quite annoyed with the message saying I need to see my system Administrator. Trying to get into Device Manager in Windows 10, won't grant... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ColfaxSeniors, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Administor Privleges

I am becoming quite annoyed with the message saying I need to see my system Administrator. Trying to get into Device Manager in Windows 10, won't grant me access. I am the only user of this machine, I set it up. My account was set up as an administrator, and yet, I'm locked out of everything I try. How do you circumvent this? This is driving me away form Microsoft products. They want you to have an account with them for everything and then trying to get into Device Manager to update/check some driver info and have no access. Can someone please help..

:)

ColfaxSeniors, Jan 27, 2020

2. Administrative Privleges

How do I set full administrative privleges in windows 10.

RobertKingVD., Jan 27, 2020
  3. Administor Account

I'm using my dad's old computer now.And in the laptop there is a user account.The User account doesn't have an any password.I need to open myself a account.Then I opened,but I can't open games cause it wants,User's pass.When I only press enter it doesn't
    works.Then I tried to change the password.I get a USB and open a casket.I try to change it but it said error.So User is administor,it doesn't have an any pass,but I need,User's pass to load a game and password restarting casket ,is not working so what can
    I do now to change administor account now or change the User's password.

BarkınÖcal, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Ebony_L Win User

Administor Privleges

how to remove a microsoft account from administors in WINDOWS10 system

Thanke you. It is no use. Following the protocol suggested by Jesinta Rozario, no delete or remove icon was showed to proceed. What's more, it showed that administors can't be deleted when I try to delete the account on users and groups page through using
    computer management.

Ebony_L, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Administor Privleges

1. Administor Privleges - Similar Threads - Administor Privleges

2. it administor limit acses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it administor limit acses: hi last night i changedma windows after that when igoto the windows security mesege this page not avalible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-administor-limit-acses/1a0cb860-e062-45ba-9679-3f79115c46e7
  3. it administor limit acses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it administor limit acses: hi last night i changedma windows after that when igoto the windows security mesege this page not avalible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-administor-limit-acses/1a0cb860-e062-45ba-9679-3f79115c46e7
  4. Failled to gain access to administor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Failled to gain access to administor: I can't delete or move any of my file When i try to do any action to the files, it says i need to have administor access and i chose continue, entered password, it usually solve but today i can't, im using administor account but can't access to administor., , , , , ....
  5. Unexpected Hotkey switching to Administor Command Window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unexpected Hotkey switching to Administor Command Window: Hi, I have a strange phenomenon in Windows 10 that I don't know where it comes from and how to get rid of it. Since a few days, as soon as I open a Command Prompt window as administrator righ-click on Command Prompt --> More --> Run as administrator I get thel-key...
  6. Administor error even though I'm administor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Administor error even though I'm administor?: Hello there, here's the problem. I want to install the driver for a graphics tablet. Unfortunately I always get an error message that an "administor blocked the app". The settings of the user account control are already adjusted downwards and the tip " Then open the path...
  7. Forget password!! Administor Accout

Forget password!! Administor Accout: My kid was logout and changed password of my labtopadministrtor few day ago. Some lucky I set option to login with PIN it's still use.I can't remind password to login. And now my drive have a problem by now" What should i do cause i can't reset password and when i go to...
  8. Problem updating Windows 10 and Administor Status

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem updating Windows 10 and Administor Status: I have been the owner and sole user of PC since first purchased. My problem is its repeatedly not allowing me to be administrator to make changes or go through the Repair hard-drive errors process. On Administrator Permissions entry box, my name is somehow indicated twice as...
  9. Administor Authority back

Administor Authority back: I signed in with a gmail user account and now can't sign back in as my microsoft user. I don't have administrator authorities and am very limited with what I can do without being told I don't have authority. I am a signal man an am the only one that uses my computer. It is...
  10. Administor password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administor password: How do you change the administrator password on a windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administor-password/a604297f-2648-413e-8173-4e2ee5ff1c74"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i get administrative privleges when i am the administrator

2. الدخول إلى حساب administor‏ في ويندوز ١٠