Windows 10: Administration Issues.

Discus and support Administration Issues. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know when the problem started as I don't typically need to use administration permissions, but as of recently I have noticed that any settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SazzyP260, Aug 4, 2019.

1. SazzyP260 Win User

Administration Issues.

I don't know when the problem started as I don't typically need to use administration permissions, but as of recently I have noticed that any settings I try changed that do require admin permissions have been disabled and I have been getting the message "You need to sign into an admin account" well... I only have the one account on my computer, which by default should be an admin account.

I went to go and reset the computer from default settings, I get that message as well so I cannot even do a fresh install or reset the computers settings... I have tried changing it through CMD prompt but I cannot even use "Run As Admin.." to turn on the computer's built-in administration account.

How do I fix this so I can actually use the administration settings that should be default to my single account?

:)

SazzyP260, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Administration Issues.

1. Administration Issues. - Similar Threads - Administration Issues

2. Administrator permission issues on window 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrator permission issues on window 10: Hello, I recently bought my laptop off of a dad whose child used it orginally and I cannot perform administrator actions. There is only one account on the laptop and it appears to have administrator permissions when I go on control panel-change account type. On there, it...
  3. Administrator Switch issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrator Switch issue: For some reason, I can't seem to switch my account from Administrator to Standard User, and my Dad's Gmail account to Administrator. I've tried everything in the comments, you guys posted, (thx, btw), but none of them worked (no offense). Please note I am a teenager of 15...
  4. administrator issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    administrator issue: Used "Net user administrator / active:yes" in order to sfc. Now the admin block is part of my start screen and active:no does not remove it. Looking for a way to remove it. 132179
  5. administration issues?

administration issues?: it says im a Administrator buy, everytime i try to download Streamlabs it says "The Administrator has blocked your from using this app" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administration-issues/f9f418ee-cad7-4728-9c85-54058b3a4b1f"
  6. Administrator rights issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Administrator rights issue: So, its been like 1 year I have been using this laptop DELL VOSTRO 5468 the issue is it doesn't let me through the administrator page while accepting(it shows a page for accepting fingerprint request but then it accepts, even shows my name but doesn't let me through to...
  7. Windows 10 Recycle bin administrator issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Recycle bin administrator issue: I've got a problem in Windows 10 with the Recycle bin error and not being granted administrator rights to fix it. 'Recycle Bin on D:\ is corrupted. Do you want to empty the recycle bin for this drive?' If I click yes, I get Folder Access Denied You need permission to...
  8. Administrator Login Issues

Administrator Login Issues: So my brother gave my mom his old laptop. Its in good working order, but there's a little problem. My brother's ex-girlfriend reinstalled or restored Windows 10. There are two user accounts on the computer. Hers, which is the Admin account and the default as well, and his...
  9. Issue with running programs as administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with running programs as administrator: Hi there. Couple days ago I formatted my SSD drive and reinstalled Windows 10 on it. Since that moment I have issues with account I use(lets call it ABC) even though I granted admin permission on every layer is known to me. I can't run some .exe files like CITRIX Workspace...
  10. Not administrator anymore / User Account Roles issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not administrator anymore / User Account Roles issue: It seems my only user on this PC isn't a administrator even though the role in Control Panel\User Accounts\User Accounts clearly says ; <Acount Name> <Email> Administrator Password protected When running gpedit.msc it says "Windows cannot find 'gpedit.msc'. and running...