Windows 10: Administration username and password

Discus and support Administration username and password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I bought an desktop computer from yard sale. When I got home and turned it on I found it was said wayfair on startup screen and asking for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BobbieHope, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Administration username and password

Hi, I bought an desktop computer from yard sale. When I got home and turned it on I found it was said wayfair on startup screen and asking for administration username and password. I can't get around it. I called the person I bought it from and she said the computer belonged to her niece that past away. The niece worked at wayfair before passing away and upon finding out about their employee, wayfair didn't require the PC to be shipped back to them. Therefore they sold it to me but no one knows the username or password to even get to the start screen. If I did a fresh install of windows 10 would that solve my problem? If not, what should I do?

:)

BobbieHope, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Administration username and password

1. Administration username and password - Similar Threads - Administration username password

2. Run as Administrator taking a minute to prompt username and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run as Administrator taking a minute to prompt username and password: About 2 weeks ago all of a sudden our windows 10 machines when running any program as administrator it takes about 1 minute for the login box to appear and nothing is accessible until then. After this happens then you can login in with domain admin credentials and every time...
  3. Run as Administrator taking a minute to prompt username and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run as Administrator taking a minute to prompt username and password: About 2 weeks ago all of a sudden our windows 10 machines when running any program as administrator it takes about 1 minute for the login box to appear and nothing is accessible until then. After this happens then you can login in with domain admin credentials and every time...
  4. Run as Administrator taking a minute to prompt username and password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. usernames and passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    usernames and passwords: how do i access all my usernames and passwords. I had them written down but lost them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usernames-and-passwords/62585e2c-7c94-4fa2-98fe-5755f3f02907
  6. username and password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    username and password: I am having a problem editing username through my microsoft password manager feature i want to edit username Found how to edit password but need to change username How is this done thru password manager...
  7. Changing Administrator Username

Changing Administrator Username: Hello, I'm having an extremely difficult time changing my username. My user account is the administrator and only user on the PC. My partner set up the PC for me and put in a placeholder name which we used under the assumption I'd be able to change it later. I've already...
  8. How to enter admin username and password as administrator?

How to enter admin username and password as administrator?: I sign in my microsoft account but I don't want to enter password everytime I boot my windows. And then I found a way using Netplwiz. I uncheck the option "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" and restart my PC. But it doesn't work. Then I run...
  9. How to enter admin username and password as administrator?

How to enter admin username and password as administrator?: I sign in my microsoft account but I don't want to enter password everytime I boot my windows. And then I found a way using Netplwiz. I uncheck the option "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" and restart my PC. But it doesn't work. Then I run...
  10. username and password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    username and password: how to find my internet password, it is connected from the router by cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/username-and-password/e547cfd0-01b9-4977-b36b-5094fb340f7d