Windows 10: administrative errors

Discus and support administrative errors in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i removed my granddaughters account from my laptop i guess she was logged into school on it but when i did it changed all of the administration... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lorettamarcum, May 1, 2020.

1. administrative errors

i removed my granddaughters account from my laptop i guess she was logged into school on it but when i did it changed all of the administration abilities,i still have the administration label but the system is overriding me and i cant do anything I also keep getting error messages like cannot access may ave been disables on certain things like device manager. I also cant use trouble shooter it says im restricted

:)

lorettamarcum, May 1, 2020
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, May 1, 2020
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    net user administrator /active:no keeps saying access denied.

Hi Rebekah,

It's possible that you're not using an elevated command prompt, causing the Access Denied error. We suggest following these steps to properly disable the built-in administrator account:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste net user Administrator /active:no and press
      Enter
      . If the command isn't successful, please post a screenshot so that we can study it further.

Let us know if you're able to hide the administrator account after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, May 1, 2020
  4. administrative errors

Administrator Errors

I cannot save anything to my system. Photo's. Documents, etc, I keep getting told I am not the Administrator, I am the only user of this comp. , when I check the settings, it has me listed, but it is listed as user, not owner.

administrative errors [​IMG]

carsonwayne, May 1, 2020
Thema:

administrative errors

1. administrative errors - Similar Threads - administrative errors

2. Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10: How can i make my account administrator again i cant download apps what do i need to fix this please help im using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-denied-error-5-log-in-administration-user/9eaeb013-6e87-4ecc-8e74-e67cc0e4c0e0
  3. Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10: How can i make my account administrator again i cant download apps what do i need to fix this please help im using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-denied-error-5-log-in-administration-user/9eaeb013-6e87-4ecc-8e74-e67cc0e4c0e0
  4. Access denied error 5.. log in administration user and password on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My Windows Security section is unable to open as it shows an error "Your IT administrator...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Security section is unable to open as it shows an error "Your IT administrator...: I have tried everything found on the internet. I updated the gpedit, also edit the registry files and disabled the configuration files. Run the cmd commands. Yet it hasn't resolved yet. My OS is Windows 11 Home version....
  6. My Windows Security section is unable to open as it shows an error "Your IT administrator...

My Windows Security section is unable to open as it shows an error "Your IT administrator...: I have tried everything found on the internet. I updated the gpedit, also edit the registry files and disabled the configuration files. Run the cmd commands. Yet it hasn't resolved yet. My OS is Windows 11 Home version....
  7. Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...: As mentioned in the title, I have used the 'cl' <insert.exe> command to generate and executable from source, the initial program works very well with no issue. Its not a source code issue from the C program but a security issue from within Windows.The executable then creates...
  8. Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...

Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...: As mentioned in the title, I have used the 'cl' <insert.exe> command to generate and executable from source, the initial program works very well with no issue. Its not a source code issue from the C program but a security issue from within Windows.The executable then creates...
  9. Executable making a "sub" executable shows in the Administrator Command Prompt :"Error...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. How to Fix the “Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access” Windows Security Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix the “Your IT Administrator Has Limited Access” Windows Security Error: I did everything google youtube told me what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-your-it-administrator-has-limited/006a2e08-dd32-404f-af31-cf94836281b3