Windows 10: Administrative permission to another computer on my network

Discus and support Administrative permission to another computer on my network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I give administrative permission to another computer on my network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ken5759, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Ken5759 Win User

Administrative permission to another computer on my network

How do I give administrative permission to another computer on my network

:)

Ken5759, Feb 23, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    no administrator permission

Hi Ryan,

Let us assist you to have an Administrator permission. To start, follow the steps below to enable the Windows Super Administrator Account.

• Type CMD on the search box.
    • CMD will appear at top.
    • Right click on it, then choose Run as administrator.
    • Type this command & hit Enter: Net user administrator /active:yes.
    • After you enable the Super Administrator account, log out on your existing account then log into Super Administrator account.
    • On the Super Administrator account, you can now create an Administrator account or give Administrator permission on the existing account.

After you created an Administrator account, we suggest that you disable the Super Administrator account by following the same steps and using this command:
    Net user administrator /active:no.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Feb 23, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

You'll need to provide administrator permission to copy this file

Hi,

Follow the Steps below and check if that helps.

As you are unable to transfer some files from an external hard drive to the computer requesting for Administrator permissions, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to provide administrator permissions to the particular folder and check if it
    helps.

• Right click on the folder and select
      Properties.
    • Click on Edit button in Properties windows. Click ok to confirm UAC elevation request.
    • Select user/group from permission windows or click
      Add to add other user or group.
    • Now under Permission section check the rights which you want to grant i.e. check “Full Control” under the “Allow” column to assign full access rights control permissions. (Generally we add ‘Everyone’ to given permission to all
      the users on the computer).
    • Edit the permission to Full Control for ‘Everyone’.
    • Click OK for changes to take effect and click ok again to exit from Properties window.

Do let us know if you are able to transfer files to PC. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Administrative permission to another computer on my network - Similar Threads - Administrative permission another

2. network access to another computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    network access to another computer: Trying to access drives on an old computer through my network, I'm told that I don't have permission to access the specific folder on the remote device. It says to contact my network administrator to request access. Since I am the network administrator, how do I give access...
  3. Can't access another computer on my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access another computer on my network: Since I've updated Windows, I can no longer access my other computer that I have networked. It says I do not have permission to access the computer. I've never had to utilize a user/password....
  4. Network a Windows computer with another

Network a Windows computer with another: I graduated from a technical school with an A.S.T. in Network Administration and Security and one of my instructors, along with I believe a Windows 7 textbook, explained how to network 2 Windows computers together. I performed this at home with 2 computers I had at that...
  5. Another UPDATE .. Another computer taken hostage without permission

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Another UPDATE .. Another computer taken hostage without permission: Yet another update, during unplanned hours, making computer unusable for LONG periods of time. And this after I had just tried the neat new feature to DELAY updates, AND set the hours when to install updates. People actually use their computers to get work done. Thank God...
  6. Administrators permissions for my account

Administrators permissions for my account: I accidentally deleted the administrator permission from my account. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrators-permissions-for-my-account/554a7afa-3b95-4e02-974e-09dc16aaa549"
  7. Accessing another computer on my WIFI network

Accessing another computer on my WIFI network: I have a WIFI network with by PC, my notebook, multifunction centre and NAS. I can access the MFC and NAS from both my PC and notebook - no problems. From my notebook I can access files on my PC - no problems. However, when trying to access my notebook file from my PC...
  8. Access to another computer on my home network.

Access to another computer on my home network.: When trying to access a second computer I'm required to enter a user name and password. There are no user names and/or passwords on any of my computers. What now?...
  9. Network Permissions on my Network

Network Permissions on my Network: I have 3 computers. All 3 are running Windows 10 version 1803. Two HP computers and One Dell. The two HP computers can access each other and share files. They can't access the Dell. The Dell can access the two HP computers. When I try to access the Dell, from the two HP...
  10. permission to access files on another network computer

permission to access files on another network computer: How do I get permission to access files on another network computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permission-to-access-files-on-another-network/e5166044-cbc5-4c16-9955-4a8100372113