Windows 10: administrative priviledges denied when creating folder

Discus and support administrative priviledges denied when creating folder in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I try to create a new folder I now get a message saying You need to confirm this operation when I try it says you need permission to perform... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dakotah(2), Oct 15, 2018.

1. administrative priviledges denied when creating folder

When I try to create a new folder I now get a message saying

You need to confirm this operation

when I try it says

you need permission to perform this action

this now happens when I try to open folders

:)

dakotah(2), Oct 15, 2018

2. Virtual Machine Converter - Access denied to an administor account for administrative priviledge purpose

I have a PC that I have transfer to Windows 10 and I want virtualise the C: drive because I use microsoft Money 2005 updates and that updates are no longer available.

I try to use virtual machine converter from another machine of the network with the main acount that is "administrator", with the physical machine that ask you an account.

The machine told me with all the "administrator" accounts (2 existing 1 I create), that access is denied because of administrative priviledge.

Do I miss something in my administrator account set-up on the machine I want to virtualise ?

ANy hint ?

Xavier Leynaud, Oct 15, 2018
  3. No Administrator Priviledges in Windows 10

Hi,

Let me share with you the steps provided by Arun B J on this
    thread
    to help you with your concern.

Let us know how it goes.

Jhessica Sur, Oct 15, 2018
  4. peterhamm Win User

administrative priviledges denied when creating folder

does not have administrator priviledges

windows 10, does not have administrator priviledges

peterhamm, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

administrative priviledges denied when creating folder

1. administrative priviledges denied when creating folder - Similar Threads - administrative priviledges denied

2. administrator priviledge required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    administrator priviledge required: In window 11 insider preview i am going face problem in opening any application through run as administrator . every application required administrator privilage and the is only no button showing , but yes button not available...
  3. administrator priviledge required

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    administrator priviledge required: In window 11 insider preview i am going face problem in opening any application through run as administrator . every application required administrator privilage and the is only no button showing , but yes button not available...
  4. ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST: ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST ALONG WITH PASSWORD AFTER MS UPDATES. I REALLY NEED ACCESS TO MY ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES. I CANNOT ACCESS ANYTHING.I DO NOT KNOW THE PASSWORD. PLEASE HELP.I feel that Microsoft has a responsibility to assist after a surprise update has taken...
  5. ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST

ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST: ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST ALONG WITH PASSWORD AFTER MS UPDATES. I REALLY NEED ACCESS TO MY ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES. I CANNOT ACCESS ANYTHING.I DO NOT KNOW THE PASSWORD. PLEASE HELP.I feel that Microsoft has a responsibility to assist after a surprise update has taken...
  6. ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Administrator permission to create new folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator permission to create new folder.: Its showing a dialog box every time i am creating a new folder. But it does not pop when i create new folder in already existing folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-permission-to-create-new-folder/23c695bf-e959-4486-827d-200d3dc1aab8
  8. Run.exe create task with administrator priviledges

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Run.exe create task with administrator priviledges: I need help with making the "Windows + R" dialogue box always elevate things, it used to say "This Task will be created with Administrator Privileges" Through googling all I have found is pressing ctrl shift enter to elevate, which is not what I am trying to acheive....
  9. Need to create an ADMINISTRATOR ACCT but get ACESS DENIED

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Need to create an ADMINISTRATOR ACCT but get ACESS DENIED: When I first converted from Win 7, Win 10 transferred my main ACCT: Patrick But, the boot time became so elongated, the net gave me some tips but to so, I had to use SAFE BOOT. But the old F8 would not work so I used the MSCONFIG. But, then Win 10 CREATED a new account using...
  10. Administrator priviledge

Administrator priviledge: I am logged in as aministrator and yet when I try to load a program from D drive it states "user account must have administrator priveidges to load drivers". I have tried everything. Any help would be gratefully received. 57765