Windows 10: Administrative Tools And Settings Problems

Discus and support Administrative Tools And Settings Problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I have had problems with every device I have purchased since 12/07/2019. All of the devices I own have admin ang settings as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KENNEY-JONES1, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Administrative Tools And Settings Problems

Hello Everyone, I have had problems with every device I have purchased since 12/07/2019. All of the devices I own have admin ang settings as "shortcuts". I have read that "Control Panel" was not included in windows 10 yet it is in windows systemon the start menu, where it also shows as a shortcut from 12/07/2019. neither of my machines HP desktop, Asus laptop, 2 BLU smartphones can get updates.Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

KENNEY-JONES1, Sep 11, 2022
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Sep 11, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 11, 2022
  4. Administrative Tools And Settings Problems

Battlefield 2 punkbuster problems

Control panel->administrative tools->services. Find the two services listed above and check that they`ve both "started" and they`re both set to automatic

francis511, Sep 11, 2022
Thema:

Administrative Tools And Settings Problems

1. Administrative Tools And Settings Problems - Similar Threads - Administrative Tools Settings

2. Administrative Tools And Settings Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrative Tools And Settings Problems: Hello Everyone, I have had problems with every device I have purchased since 12/07/2019. All of the devices I own have admin ang settings as "shortcuts". I have read that "Control Panel" was not included in windows 10 yet it is in windows systemon the start menu, where it...
  3. Administrative Tools And Settings Problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrative Tools And Settings Problems: Hello Everyone, I have had problems with every device I have purchased since 12/07/2019. All of the devices I own have admin ang settings as "shortcuts". I have read that "Control Panel" was not included in windows 10 yet it is in windows systemon the start menu, where it...
  4. Administrator Tools

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator Tools: When I try to make changes to my computer, it does not allow me to as the error message says Would you like to make changes to this computer it only gives me the No option. How do I fix this issue? And it tells me to login as Administrator but it does not give me that option...
  5. Administrator Tools

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator Tools: When I try to make changes to my computer, it does not allow me to as the error message says Would you like to make changes to this computer it only gives me the No option. How do I fix this issue?...
  6. Administrator Tools

Administrator Tools: When I try to make changes to my computer, it does not allow me to as the error message says Would you like to make changes to this computer it only gives me the No option. How do I fix this issue?...
  7. Administrative Tools

in Windows 10 Support
    Administrative Tools: Can I pin Administrative Tools to start menu? Using Win10-home 64, 1909 all updates since 3-12-20. 152209
  8. Problems setting Account/s as an Administrator

Problems setting Account/s as an Administrator: Hi, I am having an issue re-setting/setting my account to Administrator. When I open control panel to change my account type to Administrator the dialog box that opens does not show a 'YES' option, and only shows a 'NO' option? I've tried to restore my laptop. Need to...
  9. Administrative Tools...gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Administrative Tools...gone: I don't know if I inadvertently uninstalled, deleted, or somehow removed my administrative tool, but they're gone. I'm sure I had a hand in it, as it happened when I was trying to remove some software. I tried to reinstall Win 10, and/or fix the install, to no avail. I'm...
  10. Administrative Tools blurry

in Windows 10 Support
    Administrative Tools blurry: All of my administrative tools, like Device Manager, when opened are blurry. I know how to manually change the blurriness on individual applications and disabling the DPI in the compatibility tab but how do I change it on Device Manager? My display is already set at 125%....