Windows 10: Administrative Tools blurry

Discus and support Administrative Tools blurry in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; All of my administrative tools, like Device Manager, when opened are blurry. I know how to manually change the blurriness on individual applications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ukmexicano, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Administrative Tools blurry

All of my administrative tools, like Device Manager, when opened are blurry. I know how to manually change the blurriness on individual applications and disabling the DPI in the compatibility tab but how do I change it on Device Manager? My display is already set at 125%.
    Just to add that I tried reducing the display to 100% and that worked but everything became so small I had difficulty reading them, even the tabs and bookmarks bar in Google Chrome shrank! So annoying.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks.

:)

ukmexicano, Aug 12, 2015

2. Administrative Tools Windows 10

Please provide a copy of your System Information file. To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R, type msinfo32
    and click OK . Place the cursor on
    System Summary. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located. Click Save.
    Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file.
    The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two
    for the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here. Reports in normal mode preferred. Please say if the report has been obtained in safe mode. If the report is in a
    language other than English, please state the language.

Please upload and share with everyone fresh copies of your
    System
    and Application logs (two files) from your Event Viewer to your One Drive and post a link here. You can remove the earlier copies of the logs from your OneDrive.

To access the System log select the keyboard shortcut Win+R, type
    eventvwr.msc and press the ENTER key. From the list in the left side of the window select Windows Logs and System. Place the cursor on System, select Action from the Menu and
    Save All Events as (the default evtx file type) and give the file a name. Do the same for the Applications log. Do
    not provide filtered files. Do not place the cursor in the list of reports before selecting Action from the menu. Do
    not clear logs whilst you have a continuing problem.

For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:

gerrys template

Gerry C J Cornell, Aug 12, 2015
  3. corrupt administrative tools lnk's

We recommend that you check this
    article
    as a guide on how troubleshoot printer problems in Windows 10.

Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Administrative Tools blurry

1. Administrative Tools blurry - Similar Threads - Administrative Tools blurry

2. Administrative Tools And Settings Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrative Tools And Settings Problems: Hello Everyone, I have had problems with every device I have purchased since 12/07/2019. All of the devices I own have admin ang settings as "shortcuts". I have read that "Control Panel" was not included in windows 10 yet it is in windows systemon the start menu, where it...
  3. Administrator Tools

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator Tools: When I try to make changes to my computer, it does not allow me to as the error message says Would you like to make changes to this computer it only gives me the No option. How do I fix this issue? And it tells me to login as Administrator but it does not give me that option...
  4. Administrator Tools

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator Tools: When I try to make changes to my computer, it does not allow me to as the error message says Would you like to make changes to this computer it only gives me the No option. How do I fix this issue?...
  5. Administrator Tools

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator Tools: When I try to make changes to my computer, it does not allow me to as the error message says Would you like to make changes to this computer it only gives me the No option. How do I fix this issue?...
  6. Administrative tools - control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrative tools - control panel: Conttol pannel>administrative tools. Menus displayed in administrative tools from control pannel appear as shortcuts win 10. Is it normal or my system is infected with any mallware?...
  7. Administrator denied access to Windows Administrative Tools

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrator denied access to Windows Administrative Tools: So I tried accessing computer management on my Windows 10 PC and i get the message saying an administrator has blocked you from running the app. Please contact the administrator for details. My question is why am i getting this error when i am the administrator of the PC and...
  8. Administrative Tools

in Windows 10 Support
    Administrative Tools: Can I pin Administrative Tools to start menu? Using Win10-home 64, 1909 all updates since 3-12-20. 152209
  9. Snipping Tool/Screenshots blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Snipping Tool/Screenshots blurry: The best answer is make sure Display Driver is installed and the RESOLUTION is set to RECOMMENDED, that's all it works good. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-toolscreenshots-blurry/0b34ced7-6901-4fdd-b609-ea918c0bc663
  10. Administrative Tools...gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Administrative Tools...gone: I don't know if I inadvertently uninstalled, deleted, or somehow removed my administrative tool, but they're gone. I'm sure I had a hand in it, as it happened when I was trying to remove some software. I tried to reinstall Win 10, and/or fix the install, to no avail. I'm...