Windows 10: Administrative Tools blurry

Discus and support Administrative Tools blurry in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; All of my administrative tools, like Device Manager, when opened are blurry. I know how to manually change the blurriness on individual applications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ukmexicano, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Administrative Tools blurry

All of my administrative tools, like Device Manager, when opened are blurry. I know how to manually change the blurriness on individual applications and disabling the DPI in the compatibility tab but how do I change it on Device Manager? My display is already set at 125%.
    Just to add that I tried reducing the display to 100% and that worked but everything became so small I had difficulty reading them, even the tabs and bookmarks bar in Google Chrome shrank! So annoying.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks.

:)

ukmexicano, Aug 12, 2015

2. Administrative Tools Windows 10

Please provide a copy of your System Information file. To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R, type msinfo32
    and click OK . Place the cursor on
    System Summary. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located. Click Save.
    Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file.
    The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two
    for the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here. Reports in normal mode preferred. Please say if the report has been obtained in safe mode. If the report is in a
    language other than English, please state the language.

Please upload and share with everyone fresh copies of your
    System
    and Application logs (two files) from your Event Viewer to your One Drive and post a link here. You can remove the earlier copies of the logs from your OneDrive.

To access the System log select the keyboard shortcut Win+R, type
    eventvwr.msc and press the ENTER key. From the list in the left side of the window select Windows Logs and System. Place the cursor on System, select Action from the Menu and
    Save All Events as (the default evtx file type) and give the file a name. Do the same for the Applications log. Do
    not provide filtered files. Do not place the cursor in the list of reports before selecting Action from the menu. Do
    not clear logs whilst you have a continuing problem.

For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:

gerrys template

Gerry C J Cornell, Aug 12, 2015
  3. corrupt administrative tools lnk's

We recommend that you check this
    article
    as a guide on how troubleshoot printer problems in Windows 10.

Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Administrative Tools blurry

1. Administrative Tools blurry - Similar Threads - Administrative Tools blurry

2. Snipping Tool/Screenshots blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Snipping Tool/Screenshots blurry: The best answer is make sure Display Driver is installed and the RESOLUTION is set to RECOMMENDED, that's all it works good. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-toolscreenshots-blurry/0b34ced7-6901-4fdd-b609-ea918c0bc663
  3. Remote Server Administration Tools on a VM

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Server Administration Tools on a VM: Anyone had any luck running RSAT on Win10 Pro running as a Parallels VM on a Macbook Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-server-administration-tools-on-a-vm/60667970-7c65-40ca-994b-88d61bc63f68
  4. Remote Server Administration Tools on a VM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Server Administration Tools on a VM: Anyone had any luck running RSAT on Win10 Pro running as a Parallels VM on a Macbook Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-server-administration-tools-on-a-vm/60667970-7c65-40ca-994b-88d61bc63f68
  5. Administrative Tools...gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Administrative Tools...gone: I don't know if I inadvertently uninstalled, deleted, or somehow removed my administrative tool, but they're gone. I'm sure I had a hand in it, as it happened when I was trying to remove some software. I tried to reinstall Win 10, and/or fix the install, to no avail. I'm...
  6. Snipping tool works only in administrator mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool works only in administrator mode: Snipping tool works only in administrator mode ?? how can I reinstall ?could not find a downloadable version. 17828
  7. Administrative Tools Folder gone walk-about

in Windows 10 Support
    Administrative Tools Folder gone walk-about: The Administrative Tools Folder is empty. I'm puzzled *Confusedwhy that should be, but of course recovery is more important. Please, can someone help me get it back? 52918
  8. Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10: Hello everyone, my name is David Loder, long-time reader, first-time PFE blogger, based out of Detroit, Michigan. And I have a confession to make. I hate servers. Or more precisely I hate logging in to servers. If you’ve been administering Windows Server for any length of...
  9. Restore Default Administrative Tools in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Restore Default Administrative Tools in Windows 10: Hi, thanks for this tutorial. I used it successfully to restore, so I'm quite happy. But, I also do have a unwanted shortcut folder in my start-menu now. I did not have that there before and can also not hide or remove it, as I'll also loose the restored shortcuts in my...
  10. Show Administrative Tools on Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    Show Administrative Tools on Start Menu?: This is an option on the Windows 7 Start Menu. On Windows 8.x, I used Start8 to get the Administrative Tools menu. But since Windows 10 now has a native start menu, I'd rather not mess with third part start menus. Right now I go to Control Panel to get Administrative Tools....