Windows 10: Administrative Tools

Discus and support Administrative Tools in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can I pin Administrative Tools to start menu? Using Win10-home 64, 1909 all updates since 3-12-20. 152209 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jacee, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Jacee Win User

Administrative Tools

Can I pin Administrative Tools to start menu? Using Win10-home 64, 1909 all updates since 3-12-20.

:)

Jacee, Mar 13, 2020
  2. YanAndrew Win User

Registry Editor Missing from Administrative Tools in Start menu

Actually, no. I tried to unpin it from Start and restarted Explorer, but regedit did not appear in the All Apps list under Administrative Tools. Anyway, it is a small matter and I do not want Everybody to lose sleep over it so I'm gonna mark this as solved to close it off ok?

Once again, thank you Everybody for your inputs and suggestions.

Regards,
    Andrew

YanAndrew, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Darren Win User
    Darren, Mar 13, 2020
  4. YanAndrew Win User

Administrative Tools

Registry Editor Missing from Administrative Tools in Start menu

The Registry Editor was never listed in Administrative Tools in the Start menu in the earlier versions of Windows 10 and previous versions of Windows. It is only in the recent couple of Windows 10 updates that it was included there. I guess I only have my itchy hands to blame for manually adding it before the updates came my way and therefore breaking it.

No worries, Guys. Thank you very much All for your inputs and suggestions. I appreciate it.

Have a good day wherever you are,
    Andrew

YanAndrew, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Administrative Tools

1. Administrative Tools - Similar Threads - Administrative Tools

2. Windows 10 settings and some administration tools dont work

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 settings and some administration tools dont work: I have a Dell Inspirion laptop N7110 type=x64- based pc with windows 10 home version 10.0.19043 Build 19043. I am not very knowledgeable about computers but am able to follow directions. I have been trying to understand and fix my problem for weeks and dont think I am going...
  3. Administrator Access and Tools Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Administrator Access and Tools Not Working: Whenever I try to use administrator tools, (e.g. “Do you to allow this app to make changes to your device?”) it just says the request is not supported after a long blank screen. How do I fix this? It may be important to note this started after A file corrupted submitted by...
  4. RE: Administrative Tools/disc cleanup

in Windows 10 Customization
    RE: Administrative Tools/disc cleanup: Hello, Someone erased all my administrative tools from my computer. Is there a way to download these tools back onto my computer, i.e. esp. for disk cleanup? Seth...
  5. Administrative Tools Windows 10 Issue

Administrative Tools Windows 10 Issue: I somehow have lost the ability to access my Administrative Tools from the Quick Access menu. My apps show up blank. When I search the folder, My shortcuts showing this. I have tried the sfc /scannow and it didn't work. [ATTACH]...
  6. Administrative tools - control panel

Administrative tools - control panel: Conttol pannel>administrative tools. Menus displayed in administrative tools from control pannel appear as shortcuts win 10. Is it normal or my system is infected with any mallware?...
  7. Unable to access administrative tools

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access administrative tools: I have mistakenly removed all the files from the program data folder. I am currently using windows 10 home edition. [ATTACH] Getting this error after running the control admintools from administrative powershell, please help me to get these files back I have tried several...
  8. Windows administrative Tools like taskmanager,performance monitor etc requires run as admin...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows administrative Tools like taskmanager,performance monitor etc requires run as admin...: I experience these kind of problems very often.Sometimes i cant open a .exe or any kind of programs by normally double clicking on that.it requires run as admin.my pc has latest windows 10 home with up to date installed updates.please offer me a solution or if u guys want...
  9. Administrator denied access to Windows Administrative Tools

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrator denied access to Windows Administrative Tools: So I tried accessing computer management on my Windows 10 PC and i get the message saying an administrator has blocked you from running the app. Please contact the administrator for details. My question is why am i getting this error when i am the administrator of the PC and...
  10. how can i find administrative tools -windows 10 file ?.

how can i find administrative tools -windows 10 file ?.: how to find administrative tools /windows ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-administrative-tools-windows-10/29787333-3abc-4ea9-921b-68a10ba478d9