Windows 10: administrator account in windows 10

Discus and support administrator account in windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; using an administrator account in windows 10 how do I protect (password) myself from malware? 67868 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JamesKevin, Oct 23, 2016.

1. administrator account in windows 10

using an administrator account in windows 10 how do I protect (password) myself from malware?

:)

JamesKevin, Oct 23, 2016

2. Windows 10 Free account

I bought a used Windows 10 pc which has a pre-existing Windows 10 Free license.

The computer has 1 login account, which is an administrative account.

If I create a new administrative account, then remove the old administrative account, will the Windows 10 Free license still be valid under the new administrative account?

JohnWright1058, Oct 23, 2016
  3. Administrator Account in Windows 10

Here you go:

• Create a bootable repair flash disk on some other Windows 10 machine, using the command RecoveryDrive.exe. Do NOT copy the system files.
    • Use this disk to boot the machine into Windows Repair Mode.
    • Use System Restore to set Windows back to a point before you painted yourself into a corner.
    • Plan ahead and create, test and document a spare admin account. Having a single admin account is as risky as having a single house key, and for much the same reasons.

Frederik Long, Oct 23, 2016
  4. Bree New Member

administrator account in windows 10

User Account Control (UAC) will notify you if an app tries to make changes that require administrator rights or makes changes to settings. If you are signed in with an administrator account you can click Yes or No when asked to permit the actions. When signed in with a standard user account you'll need to give the password for an administrator account before you can allow the action. More on UAC and its settings in this Tutorial:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html

5. Bree Thanks very much

JamesKevin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

administrator account in windows 10

1. administrator account in windows 10 - Similar Threads - administrator account

2. I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email: I have used this laptop since 2022, and the main administrator account already appeared with my brother's email. Now he has his own laptop but there is still his onedrive, and his personal files on my laptop. I have created a local account with my email and set it as the...
  3. I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email: I have used this laptop since 2022, and the main administrator account already appeared with my brother's email. Now he has his own laptop but there is still his onedrive, and his personal files on my laptop. I have created a local account with my email and set it as the...
  4. Non administrator accounts have administrator privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non administrator accounts have administrator privileges: I have Administrator account enabled and the other account on my PC set to standard. I have password prompt active for every administrator privilege. It used to work fine. Always required Administrator password for ie opening Task Manager, uninstalling apps. Now certain apps...
  5. Non administrator accounts have administrator privileges

Non administrator accounts have administrator privileges: I have Administrator account enabled and the other account on my PC set to standard. I have password prompt active for every administrator privilege. It used to work fine. Always required Administrator password for ie opening Task Manager, uninstalling apps. Now certain apps...
  6. How do I make my account an administrator? I lost administrative rights on my device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make my account an administrator? I lost administrative rights on my device.: I have an ASUS ROG Strix Windows 11 and for around 5 months now, I've been stuck without administrator access. I can't give permissions to any apps on my computer because when I am asked to, the "yes" button does not show up. There is only one account on my device and there...
  7. How do I make my account an administrator? I lost administrative rights on my device.

How do I make my account an administrator? I lost administrative rights on my device.: I have an ASUS ROG Strix Windows 11 and for around 5 months now, I've been stuck without administrator access. I can't give permissions to any apps on my computer because when I am asked to, the "yes" button does not show up. There is only one account on my device and there...
  8. I have 2 administrator accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 2 administrator accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my...: I have 2 administrator Local administrator account and administrator account accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my administrator account to the already exisitig local administrator account?...
  9. I have 2 administrator accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my...

I have 2 administrator accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my...: I have 2 administrator Local administrator account and administrator account accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my administrator account to the already exisitig local administrator account?...
  10. I cannot access my administrator account

I cannot access my administrator account: I cannot access my administrator account and also I can't add or delete user, when I am going to add account or create account it shows error code 0x30070005 , it shows network problem.I tried all solutions but it doesn't work.please help me.can anybody know how to solve this...