Windows 10: Administrator Account inactivatred after the upgrade

Discus and support Administrator Account inactivatred after the upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I had upgraded to Windows from windows 8.1 to windows 10. When I was on windows 8.1, I enabled built-in Administrator account and that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pratapkrg, Jul 31, 2015.

1. pratapkrg Win User

Administrator Account inactivatred after the upgrade

Hi everyone,

I had upgraded to Windows from windows 8.1 to windows 10. When I was on windows 8.1, I enabled built-in Administrator account and that is the only user which has the admin privileges.
    But after upgrading to windows 10 that built in Administrator is disabled and none of the users are having admin privileges. Now what is the way to get admin privileges on one of the users or get the built-in Admin user enabled?

Thanks in advance.

Pratap

:)

pratapkrg, Jul 31, 2015

2. Missing User Account After Windows 10 Upgrade

We have a similar problem.

Our Windows 7 machine had two local accounts; one was an administrator user, the other was a non-administrator user.
    Note that neither of these accounts required a password.

The upgrade was performed by the administrator account. After the upgrade,
    the administrator account was missing
    . Only the general account was accessible.

The remedy above does not work in our case because we are not being allowed to perform administrator operations. The security dialog pops up but will not authenticate because it
    requires a password.

HELP! We can't operate our own machine after upgrading!

JeffreyWoods, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Lost Local Administrator

After upgrading, How do I get my lost administrator account back in Windows 10

I had 2 accounts on my computer. 1. Local Account Administrator 2. Local Account.

After installing Windows 10, the administrator local account disappeared. Also, there is no Family & Other User's setting.

razorwindmo46, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

1. Administrator Account inactivatred after the upgrade - Similar Threads - Administrator Account inactivatred

2. The administrator account is not shown after created

in Windows 10 Customization
    The administrator account is not shown after created: I created a new administrator account, but my computer did not go through setting up process. I then changed the previous administrator account to a local account. But when I restarted my computer there is no option for choosing different accounts. Only the local account is...
  3. The administrator account is not shown after created

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The administrator account is not shown after created: I created a new administrator account, but my computer did not go through setting up process. I then changed the previous administrator account to a local account. But when I restarted my computer there is no option for choosing different accounts. Only the local account is...
  4. The administrator account is not shown after created

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can not enable Administrator after upgrade to W11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not enable Administrator after upgrade to W11.: Hi,I upgraded W10 to W11 this fall and I am trying to get back my administrator access. There is a user called "Administrator", but that has obviously a password, but I don't have that.- When I try to enable "Administrator", I get the error message "Access denied".How can I...
  6. Administrator Account Disabled - after reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Administrator Account Disabled - after reset: Posted previously here: https://www.****/threads/administrator-account-disabled-after-reset.579900/ I appreciate the responses but all of the solutions ive found on my post and similar involve actually being able to log on, i literally cannot get on to the account all i have...
  7. Administrator Account Disabled - after reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Administrator Account Disabled - after reset: Hi,So I had to do a whole reset of my laptop remove personal files and everything and during the reset it kept freezing at 66%, anyway i left it and when i went back to my laptop it was loaded at the sign in screen. The sign in screen only has the option to sign in as...
  8. No Administrator Account After Win 10 Novermber 2015 Upgrade

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No Administrator Account After Win 10 Novermber 2015 Upgrade: Hi *Smile I have No 'Administrator Account’ I have “” Admin and Homegroup and Nothing Else? I tried cmd and Right-click on the Command Prompt result/ and select "run as administrator" But the Drop-down Menu Has No Option ‘run as administrator’ it only has: Mark, Copy,...
  9. Administrator Account inactivated after the upgrade

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrator Account inactivated after the upgrade: Hi everyone, I had upgraded to Windows from windows 8.1 to windows 10. When I was on windows 8.1, I enabled built-in Administrator account and that is the only user which has the admin privileges. But after upgrading to windows 10 that built in Administrator is disabled...
  10. Numerous "Administrative Events" Errors after upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Numerous "Administrative Events" Errors after upgrade: I finished upgrading to Windows 10 today. I looked at various features for a while. Then I Looked at the Event Viewer--Administrative Events. The following errors were logged: Event ID = 513, 24583, 8229, 1, 3041, 17207, 3041, 17204, 131, 69, 131, 1002, 5973, 69, 10016 plus...