Windows 10: Administrator approval required for installation

Discus and support Administrator approval required for installation in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I go to the Microsoft store and try to install a game (for example "Age of Empires Definitive Edition") I see a grayed out "Install" button.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ArmanSchwarz, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Administrator approval required for installation

When I go to the Microsoft store and try to install a game (for example "Age of Empires Definitive Edition") I see a grayed out "Install" button.

Administrator approval required for installation c693611a-e052-49ed-a955-d19e449cf185?upload=true.png

I am logged in using an administrator account. What do I do now?

:)

ArmanSchwarz, Oct 13, 2019
  2. DamAce Win User

download doesn't start for apps that require administrator approval

Tried to install gamepass games from microsoft store and xbox pc beta but I get an error for every app that require administrator approval.

I logged in with a microsoft account. I have already tried to reset my laptop, reset the store as well (wsreset) and logged in as administrator (with the command line). During the latter, the download started but I got an error message after seconds).

Any ideas? I cannot use another microsoft account as mine is tied with game pass ultimate!

DamAce, Oct 13, 2019
  3. GARoss Win User
    Why does Administrator approval pop-up?

I don't know what setting I've changed to make this popup requiring password for software install. Before the popup required a Yes or No to install, not Administrator password. I am the owner, administrator & the only user on this PC.

How do I fix this?

Administrator approval required for installation [​IMG]

GARoss, Oct 13, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Administrator approval required for installation

Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Administrator approval required for installation

1. Administrator approval required for installation - Similar Threads - Administrator approval required

2. Administrator approval required for installation Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator approval required for installation Microsoft Store: I'm trying to install Enhanced graphics Pack and this message appeared afted download completes : "Administrator approval required for installation"I don't know how to proceed although I'm the admin on my PC. I'm operating on Windows 11 at the latest update....
  3. Administrator approval required for installation Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator approval required for installation Microsoft Store: I'm trying to install Enhanced graphics Pack and this message appeared afted download completes : "Administrator approval required for installation"I don't know how to proceed although I'm the admin on my PC. I'm operating on Windows 11 at the latest update....
  4. Run an executable as Administrator without my approval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run an executable as Administrator without my approval: Hello!Is there a way to run at the Windows' startup a software as Admin without me clicking the "Yes" button example image below of what I would like to remove?...
  5. Administrator Approval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator Approval: I am trying to find out how to remove the requirement for administrator approval when I open a portable hard drive that I always have attached to my Surface Pro 7? It is a trusted drive for a home system & does not necessitate admin approval when I attempt to access the...
  6. Administrator Approval

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator Approval: I am trying to find out how to remove the requirement for administrator approval when I open a portable hard drive that I always have attached to my Surface Pro 7? It is a trusted drive for a home system & does not necessitate admin approval when I attempt to access the...
  7. Can't install owned game - Administrator approval required for installation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install owned game - Administrator approval required for installation: I have this game, which I want to install "State of Decay 2 - Juggenaut Editition". When clicking the install button in the store, nothing happens. Not even an error is showing up.In the description it states I require Administrator approval.I'm logged on to my windows 10 on...
  8. Parental Approval Required?????

Parental Approval Required?????: Hi All help needed. I have set up child accounts for the kids as we are going on holiday and wont have internet access. I put £25 on the eldests account so that she can download some films and tv shows to download onto her tablet. Every time she wants to buy something...
  9. download doesn't start for apps that require administrator approval

download doesn't start for apps that require administrator approval: Tried to install gamepass games from microsoft store and xbox pc beta but I get an error for every app that require administrator approval. I logged in with a microsoft account. I have already tried to reset my laptop, reset the store as well (wsreset) and logged in as...
  10. software install: Administrative Privileges Required

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    software install: Administrative Privileges Required: Hi All, I just built a fresh Win10 machine. Its part of a windows domain which applies admin accounts. I've updated the machine, and allowed all group policies to apply. I have verified that my domain admin account is a local admin on the PC. When I try to install MS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. administrator approval required

2. administrator approval required windows store

3. administrator approval required for installation

4. administrator approval for installation,
  5. administers approval required for installation,
  6. Windows Store Administrator approval required for installation. ,
  7. administrator approval required for installation microsoft,
  8. adminstrator approval for installation windows store,
  9. administrator approval requried for installation xbox,
  10. administrator approval windows store,
  11. adminstatrato approval needed,