Windows 10: administrator block

Discus and support administrator block in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to download some games from cd. I keep getting a box which states blocked by administrator. Contact administrator. I am listed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tjaquilino, Aug 26, 2020.

1. administrator block

Hello,

I am trying to download some games from cd.

I keep getting a box which states blocked by administrator. Contact administrator.

I am listed as administrator, and can't figure out this issue resolution.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

:)

tjaquilino, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

My PCBackup suddenly blocked by Administrator (that's me)

We appreciate that you checked the information.

Have you already performed the troubleshooting steps they provided? If not, we suggest that you also try the step provided by
    Syed Abdul Jabbar on this
    thread
    and see if would let you access MyPCBackup afterwards.

Please update us with results.

Rey Bel1, Aug 26, 2020
  3. "An administrator has blocked you from running this app"

Hi Abhinav,

Based on the description that you provided, there are settings that we need to configure to resolve this concern. However, we need to do some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this issue. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • When did you notice about this issue?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem?
    • Can you send us a screenshot with the error message that you are getting?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the following:

• Right-click on Start menu.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin) and type: net user administrator /active:yes.
    • Press Enter.

Doing the steps above will activate your user as the administrator of the computer. Once done, kindly check if you will still experience the same issue.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Desiree Yau, Aug 26, 2020
  4. administrator block

Windows 10 - The administrator has blocked..

Looked and applied much of the suggestions given without success.

Logged on as administrator and downloaded program successfully. Opens and runs fine in administrator mode however when I user the standard mode program does not run and "The administrator has blocked.." pop-up reappears.

Any suggestions?

GordonManikum, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

administrator block

1. administrator block - Similar Threads - administrator block

2. how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked by administration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked by administration: how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked bu administration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-virus-and-threat-protection-when-it/cb35c929-0a09-4cf5-9a56-0cb312853c39
  3. how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked by administration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked by administration: how to enable virus and threat protection when it is blocked bu administration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-virus-and-threat-protection-when-it/cb35c929-0a09-4cf5-9a56-0cb312853c39
  4. This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator: Hello,I see this is already asked before, but I am super stuck on this.I have a PC where windows menu does not work, if I try to press Windows and "I" the message "This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator" appears.All the taskbar is stuck, I am not able to run...
  5. This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator: Hello,I see this is already asked before, but I am super stuck on this.I have a PC where windows menu does not work, if I try to press Windows and "I" the message "This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator" appears.All the taskbar is stuck, I am not able to run...
  6. This App Has Been Blocked by Your System Administrator

7. Administrator blocking installation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Administrator blocking installation: i am trying to install Data analysis softwares ; stata, Tableau, Arc GIS, yet an error comes that my admimnistrator has blocked my installation. i have already disabled antimalware and antivirus protection. kindly assist...
  8. Administrator blocking installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator blocking installation: i am trying to install Data analysis softwares ; stata, Tableau, Arc GIS, yet an error comes that my admimnistrator has blocked my installation. i have already disabled antimalware and antivirus protection. kindly assist...
  9. Administrator blocking installation

10. Run as Administrator results in "This app had been blocked by your system administrator"

Run as Administrator results in "This app had been blocked by your system administrator": Hello, I'm configuring a new ASUS laptop, Windows 11 Pro, connected to AzureAD via the end user account, set up by my Global Admin account. When I'm logged in as the end user, "Run as Administrator" will not prompt to enter my admin credentials, instead I get "This app had...