Windows 10: Administrator blocking download

Discus and support Administrator blocking download in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am blocked when I try to download software. It tells me the Administrator has blocked me. I am the administrator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertKerchner, May 14, 2020.

1. Administrator blocking download

I am blocked when I try to download software. It tells me the Administrator has blocked me. I am the administrator

:)

RobertKerchner, May 14, 2020

2. Windows 10 - The administrator has blocked..

Looked and applied much of the suggestions given without success.

Logged on as administrator and downloaded program successfully. Opens and runs fine in administrator mode however when I user the standard mode program does not run and "The administrator has blocked.." pop-up reappears.

Any suggestions?

GordonManikum, May 23, 2020
  3. Administrator Blocking Software Download

Could you confirm if this also happens in the default Administrator account?

Open Start

Type: cmd

Right click CMD

Click Run as administrator

At the command prompt, type:

net user administrator /active:yes

Hit Enter

Close command prompt, restart, then try signing into the Administrator account.

Try running the file again.

If it does, I suggest you reset the machine and properly set it up with your own account:

Andre Da Costa, May 23, 2020
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

Administrator blocking download

My PCBackup suddenly blocked by Administrator (that's me)

We appreciate that you checked the information.

Have you already performed the troubleshooting steps they provided? If not, we suggest that you also try the step provided by
    Syed Abdul Jabbar on this
    thread
    and see if would let you access MyPCBackup afterwards.

Please update us with results.

Rey Bel1, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Administrator blocking download

1. Administrator blocking download - Similar Threads - Administrator blocking download

2. "Blocked by Administrator" When downloading old games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Blocked by Administrator" When downloading old games: I've been trying to download a couple of The Sims 2's on my computer for a week now but everytime i click on 'AutoRun.exe' it says it's "Blocked by administrator". How do i get rid of the administrator restrictions and download the game?...
  3. "Blocked by Administrator" When downloading old games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Blocked by Administrator" When downloading old games: I've been trying to download a couple of The Sims 2's on my computer for a week now but everytime i click on 'AutoRun.exe' it says it's "Blocked by administrator". How do i get rid of the administrator restrictions and download the game?...
  4. blocked by administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blocked by administrator: I am unable to install/set up device drivers; keeps saying I am blocked by administrator yet I am the only administrator. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-by-administrator/6d81a1ee-d269-4acc-b7cc-757e334c7e3d
  5. blocked by administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blocked by administrator: I am unable to install/set up device drivers; keeps saying I am blocked by administrator yet I am the only administrator. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-by-administrator/6d81a1ee-d269-4acc-b7cc-757e334c7e3d
  6. blocked by administrator

7. administrator block

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    administrator block: Hello, I am trying to download some games from cd. I keep getting a box which states blocked by administrator. Contact administrator. I am listed as administrator, and can't figure out this issue resolution. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  8. App Blocked by administrator from downloading

App Blocked by administrator from downloading: When i want to install WinRar on my PC it says: This app has been blocked for your protection. An Administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information, contact the administrator. winrar-x64-591.exe Publisher: Unknown File Origin: Hard drive on...
  9. Blocked by administrator when trying to download software, but i am the administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocked by administrator when trying to download software, but i am the administrator: every time I try to download software from Samsung I am blocked. Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/blocked-by-administrator-when-trying-to-download/4fd3aa31-38d0-4242-af82-14f44966a1fb"
  10. Administrator Block

Administrator Block: Clean installed Windows 10 on my Series 9 Samsung laptop. Also installed Samsung Software Update. It was quite useless. But it also plagues me on start up with a block for your protection dialog box at startup. I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR but the system doesn't think so. How do I...