Windows 10: administrator control

Discus and support administrator control in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; can not access administrator control. update gave me a new desk top.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by margarettalt, Aug 5, 2019.

1. administrator control

can not access administrator control. update gave me a new desk top.

:)

margarettalt, Aug 5, 2019
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Aug 5, 2019
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

administrator control

Problem with Apps that Running as Administrator

Hi,

User Account Control may have made the changes on your computer that caused this. For us to help you correct this, we suggest that you toggle between the options of turning off and turning back on your User Account Control and see if there will be any changes
    on your applications. Kindly follow the steps below on how to turn User Account Control On or Off:

• Type in UAC on the search bar.
    • Click Change User Account Control settings in the search results.
    • Perform the following steps:
      • To turn UAC off, drag the slider down to Never notify and click
        OK.
      • To turn UAC on, drag the slider up to the desired level of security and click
        OK.
    • You may be prompted to confirm your selection or enter your administrator password.
    • Reboot your computer for the change to take effect.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

administrator control

1. administrator control - Similar Threads - administrator control

2. How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...: Windows 11 updated Windows 10 last year when it came out. Just installed all new updates today 4-11-2024, andnow it only shows that I must use Administraol Control with user ID and password, it never did that before.Please help. Now when I try to install an App, it always...
  3. How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...: Windows 11 updated Windows 10 last year when it came out. Just installed all new updates today 4-11-2024, andnow it only shows that I must use Administraol Control with user ID and password, it never did that before.Please help. Now when I try to install an App, it always...
  4. there is no Administrative Tool in my control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there is no Administrative Tool in my control panel: there is no Administrative Tool in my control panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-administrative-tool-in-my-control/a4c1c0b4-def4-4498-ac14-27264ef2bbb4
  5. there is no Administrative Tool in my control panel

there is no Administrative Tool in my control panel: there is no Administrative Tool in my control panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-administrative-tool-in-my-control/a4c1c0b4-def4-4498-ac14-27264ef2bbb4
  6. RUNAS - Running Control Panel items like AppWiz.cpl as local administrator when logged on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RUNAS - Running Control Panel items like AppWiz.cpl as local administrator when logged on...: Hi,For remote support is there a way to run Control Panel items like AppWiz.cpl as an administrator, for example you remote onto a Windows 10 22H2 computer which is logged on as a non-administrator, you need to uninstall an application , rather than switch User run the...
  7. RUNAS - Running Control Panel items like AppWiz.cpl as local administrator when logged on...

RUNAS - Running Control Panel items like AppWiz.cpl as local administrator when logged on...: Hi,For remote support is there a way to run Control Panel items like AppWiz.cpl as an administrator, for example you remote onto a Windows 10 22H2 computer which is logged on as a non-administrator, you need to uninstall an application , rather than switch User run the...
  8. RUNAS - Running Control Panel items like AppWiz.cpl as local administrator when logged on...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Administrator account deleted and all windows access denied like,cmd , control panel and c...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator account deleted and all windows access denied like,cmd , control panel and c...: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-account-deleted-and-all-windows/bac5ca3e-b800-4d99-8808-27e5cfc04934
  10. Administrator account deleted and all windows access denied like,cmd , control panel and c...

Administrator account deleted and all windows access denied like,cmd , control panel and c...: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-account-deleted-and-all-windows/bac5ca3e-b800-4d99-8808-27e5cfc04934