Windows 10: Administrator Designation

Discus and support Administrator Designation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Have been the Administrator of my computer since its purchase 8 years ago. My Microsoft Account so indicates. All of a sudden I start to get this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RichardGrewe, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Administrator Designation

Have been the Administrator of my computer since its purchase 8 years ago. My Microsoft Account so indicates. All of a sudden I start to get this message when trying to access "Virus & Threat Protection" in Windows Defender Security Center. "Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information". This comes along with an "OK button". When OK is selected, it takes me to the "Security at a Glance" page.

Going into the "Virus & threat protection" I can not turn on "Real time protection" which is OFF.

Any thoughts on how I can get the Administrator Designation on my account re-activated??

Thanks!!

:)

RichardGrewe, Apr 14, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, Apr 14, 2019
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Administrator Designation

Designer Mouse Not Working

Hi Henry,

We understand that your Microsoft designer mouse is working on other devices but not on your Windows 10 PC. This can be an issue with an outdated mouse driver. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you update the device driver. Here's how:

• Click the Start button, type "device manager" in the search box, and then select Device Manager.
    • In the list of hardware categories, find the device that you want to update, and then double-click the device name.
    • Click the Driver tab, click Update Driver, and then follow the instructions.

Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Administrator Designation

1. Administrator Designation - Similar Threads - Administrator Designation

2. Microsoft account that tagged as both family administrator and member was already closed...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account that tagged as both family administrator and member was already closed...: I was prompted to create a Microsoft account on my laptop but I selected random numbers as my birthday so the system tagged me as a family member. The same email address was also registered as the administrator. I have since closed said account but on my device, I still can't...
  3. Microsoft account that tagged as both family administrator and member was already closed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account that tagged as both family administrator and member was already closed...: I was prompted to create a Microsoft account on my laptop but I selected random numbers as my birthday so the system tagged me as a family member. The same email address was also registered as the administrator. I have since closed said account but on my device, I still can't...
  4. Microsoft account that tagged as both family administrator and member was already closed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. [Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account: So let's get straight to the point, I can't update my Windows. When I opened Windows Update settings, the display displayed `Something went wrong, Try to reopen Settings later.`image1.pngSo of course I was patient and waited, but it's been a week and my update display is...
  6. [Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account

[Windows Update] Permission error and unable to log in to built-in Administrator account: So let's get straight to the point, I can't update my Windows. When I opened Windows Update settings, the display displayed `Something went wrong, Try to reopen Settings later.`image1.pngSo of course I was patient and waited, but it's been a week and my update display is...
  7. How do I get a new administrator password

How do I get a new administrator password: Every time I click forgot password it restarts my computer and shows me the same screen please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-new-administrator-password/e09e449d-e500-44c3-85ab-7ced18cb98cc
  8. After configuring a Kiosk with Windows Configuration Designer, pc Administrator user and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After configuring a Kiosk with Windows Configuration Designer, pc Administrator user and...: Good morning, I created a basic kiosk profile for Windows 11 PRO, with Windows Configuration Designer, on a PC that already has an administrator account.After starting the created script, both the kiosk user and the PC administrator user no longer see the start menu and...
  9. After configuring a Kiosk with Windows Configuration Designer, pc Administrator user and...

After configuring a Kiosk with Windows Configuration Designer, pc Administrator user and...: Good morning, I created a basic kiosk profile for Windows 11 PRO, with Windows Configuration Designer, on a PC that already has an administrator account.After starting the created script, both the kiosk user and the PC administrator user no longer see the start menu and...
  10. Remove administrator, change administrator and computer designation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove administrator, change administrator and computer designation: Two years ago when I purchased a new computer and set it up under my name I uploaded the skype app, which in the process changed my computer identification email address to a false name I used for restaurant reviews. I have not been able to change it back, and Microsoft uses...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PARCO ADMIN DESIGNATION START