Windows 10: Administrator does not exist or can be contacted

Discus and support Administrator does not exist or can be contacted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I did a full reset of my computer today cleaning all the drives and everything on the computer but when it was done it said to sign in as an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mohammad. ali, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Administrator does not exist or can be contacted

I did a full reset of my computer today cleaning all the drives and everything on the computer but when it was done it said to sign in as an administrator and not my account and when i click sign it it says “The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted” if you guys know how to fix this please help!

:)

Mohammad. ali, Aug 10, 2019
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    no administrator permission

Hi Ryan,

Let us assist you to have an Administrator permission. To start, follow the steps below to enable the Windows Super Administrator Account.

• Type CMD on the search box.
    • CMD will appear at top.
    • Right click on it, then choose Run as administrator.
    • Type this command & hit Enter: Net user administrator /active:yes.
    • After you enable the Super Administrator account, log out on your existing account then log into Super Administrator account.
    • On the Super Administrator account, you can now create an Administrator account or give Administrator permission on the existing account.

After you created an Administrator account, we suggest that you disable the Super Administrator account by following the same steps and using this command:
    Net user administrator /active:no.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Aug 10, 2019
  4. thesaint2 Win User

Administrator does not exist or can be contacted

new contacts not useable

Thanks for your suggestions Ken. I tried them but I still cannot email new additions to my contacts list

thesaint2, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Administrator does not exist or can be contacted

1. Administrator does not exist or can be contacted - Similar Threads - Administrator does exist

2. the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted: Hello all,i have singal domain controller in our envirmentIm getting error "the specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted" on domain itself while creating user idor working with domain Please suggest...
  3. The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted: When I was trying to fix my connection with my wife. I tried to solve it by anything online but none of it worked so I resorted to reinstalling windows and reset as a last resort. I now have a problem with logging in. I’ve tried this video seen below....
  4. "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted": This all started when I decided to reset my PC due to it randomly shutting off during gaming. After resetting my PC, another problem came up; instead of showing my User, the screen displayed "Administrator" or "Guest" like this:It's keep giving me a message...
  5. The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted

in Windows 10 News
    The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted: [ATTACH]When you try to join a Windows-based computer to an existing domain, you may get an error prompt with the error message The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted. This post identifies the most likely culprits, as well as provides the most...
  6. Administrator app path does not exist

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Administrator app path does not exist: Whenever I try to open an administrator apps it shows me this: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-app-path-does-not-exist/a5515b89-c8c1-4ce9-ae80-1b5b94d36b27
  7. "Contact the Administrator". What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Contact the Administrator". What does this mean?: My HP 6978 All-in-One printer shows the message that it is offline when I try to print. I am using it with Windows 10. When I run a troubleshoot, I get the message, "Contact the administrator." Why am I getting this message, and how do I fix it?...
  8. "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted": [ATTACH] This all started when I decided to reset my PC due to it randomly shutting off during gaming. Looking back at it, I think that overclocking was at fault and nothing else. Let's forget about that; it has nothing to do with my actual problem After resetting my PC,...
  9. "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted": This all started when I decided to reset my PC due to it randomly shutting off during gaming. Looking back at it, I think that overclocking was at fault and nothing else. Let's forget about that; it has nothing to do with my actual problem After resetting my PC, another...
  10. This specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted

in Windows 10 Customization
    This specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted: So i did a system reset it was the just remove files version but now it completed whenever i try to log in to my account it comes up with the error messege in the title i have tried a lot of things including a full reset, which after a while said there was an error and no...