Windows 10: Administrator Email Adress

Discus and support Administrator Email Adress in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi guys! So my problem is pretty weird: - My friend was pretty sick, he couldn't leave is room. So, to give him something to do, I wanted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SeilFurcht950, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Administrator Email Adress

Hi guys!

So my problem is pretty weird:

- My friend was pretty sick, he couldn't leave is room. So, to give him something to do, I wanted to download him the Netflix App on his computer. He wasn't logged in to his microsoft store account, so, as I went to a friends place to download it and a few episodes of his favorite series (we don't have WiFi in our house), I just logged myself in.

- Download worked great, but we afterwards noticed changes on our computers. Suddenly, my Keyboard would switch to the latinamerican (he's mexican, I'm austrian), his wallpaper would switch to mine etc. So I came to notice, that I'm suddenly admin on his and my PC. It says his name, but he has my mail-adress for the admin-account as well as my profile-pic.

Can we now somehow change his admins mail-adress without changing mine? Seems so simple yet we didn't find a way.

Appreciate any help!

Thanks

:)

SeilFurcht950, Apr 9, 2019

2. Adresses in mail / person app

On two PC's I have problems when filling the TO field in the mail app when starting a new mail. These PC's are in no way related / sharing information.

• I get NO suggestion for some of the adresses in the people app; for most I do.

When i click the adress book icon at the end of the address field in the new mail, I see the adresses in the list and can select it.
    • I get suggestions for people who are NOT in my address book.

How can I delete thoses suggestions and how come these adresses pop up?

Colenbrander, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Removing email sugesstion for sending photos

Hi,

I'm posting this because I'm nearly going nuts every time I send a captured photo by using my N86's built in photo sending option (I view the image and in the toolbar
    select Send with the envelope icon).

I choose to send my photo by email, and when I get to entering the email adress, I get 2 suggestions for email adresses - my old email adress and my new one. This is annoying because I quite often by accident pick the old email adress (the adresses are almost
    the same) from the list and can't understand why I don't receive my photo, until I check and find out I sent it to the wrong adress :smileysurprised:

Is there some way to remove these suggestions? And how?

Hope some of you here can help - thanx in advance.

/MinnieMax

Minniemax---01, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Leon23Hz Win User

Administrator Email Adress

How cand I delete my ovi email adress?

The thing is, that i've registered nokia with my personal email, and atfer that i've created am email adress offered by ovi. So, i do not want to delete my nokia account, because the email adress is not asociated with my account. I only want to delete my
    email adress offered by nokia (ovi)

Leon23Hz, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Administrator Email Adress

1. Administrator Email Adress - Similar Threads - Administrator Email Adress

2. Change email adress on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change email adress on account: Hi I have a problem too change my e.mail adress on my account. The adress that i use in my account is deleted and i can not change too my new adress? Could you please help ? Best regards Inge H hagen...
  3. Change email adress on account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change email adress on account: Hi I have a problem too change my e.mail adress on my account. The adress that i use in my account is deleted and i can not change too my new adress? Could you please help ? Best regards Inge H hagen...
  4. Change email adress on account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. email adress list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email adress list: My email address list has dissapeared from my windows live mail so i cant email friends i had listed. any ideas anyone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-adress-list/f6f4cc82-cada-4098-b23a-30814251372b
  6. adresse email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    adresse email: comment récupérer une adresse email mis par erreur sur un site domaine ré server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adresse-email/54b0f604-939f-4299-b053-4cf28ac78eec
  7. Can i change email adress if i've lost access to that adress?

Can i change email adress if i've lost access to that adress?: For about 6 months i do not have access to my email adress that i've used to create Microsoft account. Is there any way for me to change that adress to one i'm using right now? That account has my OS linked to it and i cannot activate my OS without logging in to an account...
  8. Baught game for wrong Email adress

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Baught game for wrong Email adress: I wanted to buy a game called Sea Of Thieves for a friend, cause it was his birthday and he was interested in it, but I've baught the game for the wrong Email. --- Moved from Dutch forum ---...
  9. change primary email adress in Account profile

change primary email adress in Account profile: I changed isp provider a few days ago and my old email address is no longer valid. I simply need to change the email address associated with my Microsoft acccount but under manage my account there doesn't seem to be any means to allow that. Can you help?...
  10. Installation of a 2nd email adress in the programm MAIL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installation of a 2nd email adress in the programm MAIL: Hello, I tried several installation possibilities for my 2nd emailaccount on MAIL-Programm, but it is not accepted. Each time it is written that an action is necessary. Here is the photo: [ATTACH] Thank you for your help!...