Windows 10: Administrator Email Correction

Discus and support Administrator Email Correction in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; We are setting up our new computer. By mistake we entered an email that isn't ours but appears to be owned by someone else. How can we reset our... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GM_1479, Jan 11, 2020 at 6:47 PM.

1. GM_1479 Win User

Administrator Email Correction

We are setting up our new computer. By mistake we entered an email that isn't ours but appears to be owned by someone else. How can we reset our administrator account with our actual email.

Please Help!

:)

2. Jelu Cal Win User

correcting email address after setup

Hi Marian,

Your concern about using the correct email address can be facilitated by adding and deleting user accounts on your device. Successfully created profiles can be changed to either a local or an administrator account as well as adding a name that would appear
    on the logon screen. Editing profile details, which includes the registered email address, are currently unavailable. We'd recommend performing the following to add and delete user accounts on your device:

Add a user account

You can perform the steps posted on this
    link
    . The link will provide steps for Home, Professional, and Enterprise editions of Windows 10. It will also provide the needed steps to make sure that the new account is set as an administrator.

Delete user account

• Search and launch Settings using Cortana.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Family & other user.
    • Under Other users, locate and click on the account that you need to remove.
    • Click on Remove.
    • Follow on-screen prompts.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

3. Brink Win User
    New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

4. Brink Win User

New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Thema:

1. Administrator Email Correction - Similar Threads - Administrator Email Correction

2. Change the Administrator Email

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Change the Administrator Email: Hi I would like to change the email user to my administrator account. How to change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-administrator-email/9182851e-1110-4569-a3ff-42c2aaf8c4ce"
  3. Change Administrator Email

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change Administrator Email: I recently closed my email account due to excessive spam. How can I change my Administrator Email for Windows 10? I keep getting notifications to Fix my account. 139069
  4. Change Administrator Email

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Administrator Email: I recently closed my email account due to excessive spam. How can I change my Administrator Email for Windows 10? I keep getting notifications to Fix my account. [img] 139069
  5. administrator email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    administrator email: while setting my new laptop I typed the incorrect email in the administrator, now I cannot change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-email/d41f30a1-e421-43db-b9bc-2377cb7583c3"
  6. administrator email

administrator email: how do I delete old email on administrator account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-email/cf3aaa79-59e9-4409-9819-7bc48e6f91d0"
  7. Administrator Email Adress

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator Email Adress: Hi guys! So my problem is pretty weird: - My friend was pretty sick, he couldn't leave is room. So, to give him something to do, I wanted to download him the Netflix App on his computer. He wasn't logged in to his microsoft store account, so, as I went to a friends place...
  8. trying to delete an administrator account due to it not being the correct administrator.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to delete an administrator account due to it not being the correct administrator.: I had someone clear my machine and start from scratch they put themselves as the administrator and i am trying to change things but dont know my friends password to delete him him so what do i do...
  9. Change Administrator email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change Administrator email: I need to change my pc administrator email address, but it doesn't seem there is a place to change it. Does anyone know how to make the change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/change-administrator-email/f64f39f1-20be-4344-b4bf-fcf39a4c4cdc"
  10. Change Administrator Email

Change Administrator Email: I hope I can explain this correctly. When I first upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 I had been using a Sbcglobal email but have since changed to an Outlook.com email. I'm still currently using the former but not for much longer. We have two User Accounts (mine & wife's) on this...