Windows 10: Administrator Email Correction

Discus and support Administrator Email Correction in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; We are setting up our new computer. By mistake we entered an email that isn't ours but appears to be owned by someone else. How can we reset our... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GM_1479, Jan 11, 2020.

1. GM_1479 Win User

Administrator Email Correction

We are setting up our new computer. By mistake we entered an email that isn't ours but appears to be owned by someone else. How can we reset our administrator account with our actual email.

Please Help!

:)

GM_1479, Jan 11, 2020
  2. Jelu Cal Win User

correcting email address after setup

Hi Marian,

Your concern about using the correct email address can be facilitated by adding and deleting user accounts on your device. Successfully created profiles can be changed to either a local or an administrator account as well as adding a name that would appear
    on the logon screen. Editing profile details, which includes the registered email address, are currently unavailable. We'd recommend performing the following to add and delete user accounts on your device:

Add a user account

You can perform the steps posted on this
    link
    . The link will provide steps for Home, Professional, and Enterprise editions of Windows 10. It will also provide the needed steps to make sure that the new account is set as an administrator.

Delete user account

• Search and launch Settings using Cortana.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Family & other user.
    • Under Other users, locate and click on the account that you need to remove.
    • Click on Remove.
    • Follow on-screen prompts.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jelu Cal, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Administrator Email Correction - Similar Threads - Administrator Email Correction

2. Correcting Administrator Email

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Correcting Administrator Email: How do I change in Microsoft Store, Profile the name and email? Somehow it has my mother's email and name. I don't know if I should delete it and download again. If someone can help that would be great. I don't know how I did it. My name and email are correct in...
  3. Correcting Administrator Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Correcting Administrator Email: How do I change in Microsoft Store, Profile the name and email? Somehow it has my mother's email and name. I don't know if I should delete it and download again. If someone can help that would be great. I don't know how I did it. My name and email are correct in...
  4. Correcting Administrator Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Correcting email, & folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Correcting email, & folders: I have no problem with having a Microsoft account, but I DO NOT WANT the Hotmail account. I have not used it for years. It receives only spam and ads. I've given Microsoft my correct address. I sign in with my correct address. So why, today, when I am setting up a new laptop,...
  6. Administrative Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrative Email: Hey, got a new computer and setup the Administrator email. Believed it said the password was saved. Well, no; and now I can't sign in as Administrator. Tried the MS remedy, but all of the questions concerned this same email account which I had never used and could not answer....
  7. Administrator Email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator Email: Hello, My son has set up his new computer with the wrong email address. I want to remove this email from the administrator and start again with the correct one. How would i do this? Thanks...
  8. email correction

email correction: On my initial set up i left out two letters from my email account. how do i correct that so its is accurate and i can sign into my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-correction/9c45c549-dea3-4a90-8f51-05d5103433db
  9. administrator email

administrator email: while setting my new laptop I typed the incorrect email in the administrator, now I cannot change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-email/d41f30a1-e421-43db-b9bc-2377cb7583c3"
  10. administrator email

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    administrator email: how do I delete old email on administrator account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-email/cf3aaa79-59e9-4409-9819-7bc48e6f91d0"