Windows 10: administrator email

Discus and support administrator email in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; how do I delete old email on administrator account?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by CindyJohnson6, Apr 18, 2019.

1. administrator email

how do I delete old email on administrator account?

:)

CindyJohnson6, Apr 18, 2019
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Windows 10 administrator e-mail

Hi Charlie,

To resolve your concern about changing the administrator email, we suggest for you to follow these steps and see if it helps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Select Change account type under User Accounts.
    • Click the user account you want to change on the computer.
    • Click on Change the account type.
    • Select Standard or Administrator.
    • Click the Change Account Type button.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 18, 2019
  4. administrator email

Change Administrator Email Account to another Email Account

Hi Monique,

For you to change the Windows 10 administrator email can be done by switching the profile into a local user account. We suggest that you follow the steps posted by
    Azaruddin Syed on a similar thread found on this link.

This will provide you with the procedures on how to assign administrator privileges and permissions to your original email.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

administrator email

1. administrator email - Similar Threads - administrator email

2. I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email: I have used this laptop since 2022, and the main administrator account already appeared with my brother's email. Now he has his own laptop but there is still his onedrive, and his personal files on my laptop. I have created a local account with my email and set it as the...
  3. I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email: I have used this laptop since 2022, and the main administrator account already appeared with my brother's email. Now he has his own laptop but there is still his onedrive, and his personal files on my laptop. I have created a local account with my email and set it as the...
  4. How do I remove/change administrator email on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove/change administrator email on windows 11: Hello MicrosoftI have administrator email on windows 11 and someone hacked into my email and changed password and I can not acces this email anymore. I dont feel safe having this email as my administrator email on my windows computer.Can you help me and explain how can I...
  5. How do I remove/change administrator email on windows 11

How do I remove/change administrator email on windows 11: Hello MicrosoftI have administrator email on windows 11 and someone hacked into my email and changed password and I can not acces this email anymore. I dont feel safe having this email as my administrator email on my windows computer.Can you help me and explain how can I...
  6. How do I change the email address used on my administrator account?

How do I change the email address used on my administrator account?: A friend of mine signed into my laptop to do an exam for university and somehow his email has now become the one used by my PC for the administrator account. How do I remove his and reinstate my email address as the one used? Accessing account options through settings seems...
  7. How do I change the email address used on my administrator account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the email address used on my administrator account?: A friend of mine signed into my laptop to do an exam for university and somehow his email has now become the one used by my PC for the administrator account. How do I remove his and reinstate my email address as the one used? Accessing account options through settings seems...
  8. I couldn't delete a folder even as administrator. So I changed ownership to my email...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I couldn't delete a folder even as administrator. So I changed ownership to my email...: I couldn't delete a folder even as administrator. So I changed ownership to my email address. But now I can't do anything with the folder....
  9. I couldn't delete a folder even as administrator. So I changed ownership to my email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I couldn't delete a folder even as administrator. So I changed ownership to my email...: I couldn't delete a folder even as administrator. So I changed ownership to my email address. But now I can't do anything with the folder....
  10. I couldn't delete a folder even as administrator. So I changed ownership to my email...