Windows 10: Administrator forgot password, disable UAC

Discus and support Administrator forgot password, disable UAC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So the administrator to my desktop forgot their password, and I am unable to login to their account to change anything. User Account Control has made... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by M16Z0, Sep 14, 2019.

1. M16Z0 Win User

Administrator forgot password, disable UAC

So the administrator to my desktop forgot their password, and I am unable to login to their account to change anything.

User Account Control has made it virtually impossible to do anything, and without the administrator password, I am unable to disable it. The administrator is unwilling to go to Microsoft.com to reset it, so I am virtually stuck.

EVERY suggestion on the Internet was useless ("open cmd as admin", I don't even have the password), So I need some advice on how to reset the administrator password and to also disable UAC.

:)

M16Z0, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

Administrator password forgot,UAC problem

If you kill the power three times, on the third boot a Windows 10 PC will boot to the recovery environment, showing this screen.

Administrator forgot password, disable UAC [​IMG]

Choose Advanced Options to get to this...

Click on Troubleshoot takes you here...

Click on Advanced Options to get this...

Where you should click on Command Prompt. The command prompt will open, now you can carry on from step 2 in Option Four of @Brink's Tutorial I linked to earlier. At no point should you be asked for an account or password.

If this is not what happens for you please describe what you do see, with screenshots if possible.

3. hassboss Win User

This is how it looks like...See?I can't do anything..

hassboss, Sep 14, 2019
  4. hassboss Win User

At "Preparing Automatic Repair" it's asking me directly for password after it is loading.
    At "Please Wait" shows me those 5 picture that i've showed you up there.It's asking again for password.

hassboss, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Administrator forgot password, disable UAC - Similar Threads - Administrator forgot password

2. forgot administrator password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forgot administrator password: dear sir/mami want forgot administrator password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-administrator-password/292b0c71-bf07-4d32-88e1-459a6a20aba9
  3. forgot administrator password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgot administrator password: dear sir/mami want forgot administrator password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-administrator-password/292b0c71-bf07-4d32-88e1-459a6a20aba9
  4. forgot administrative password

forgot administrative password: i forgot the administrative password to my old Windows 7 DELL LATUTUDE E4310. i remember the system password to it but not the admin password, is there any way i can bypass it and change it even thought i forgot it?please provide with a detailed HOW-TO if you know how to help...
  5. forgot administrative password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgot administrative password: i forgot the administrative password to my old Windows 7 DELL LATUTUDE E4310. i remember the system password to it but not the admin password, is there any way i can bypass it and change it even thought i forgot it?please provide with a detailed HOW-TO if you know how to help...
  6. Forgot Administrator Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot Administrator Password: I've got a HP Pavilion computer, which is about 11 years old. It runs Windows 8.1. My problem is I forgot my administrator password. How can I reset the password....
  7. Forgot Administrator Password

Forgot Administrator Password: I've got a HP Pavilion computer, which is about 11 years old. It runs Windows 8.1. My problem is I forgot my administrator password. How can I reset the password....
  8. Forgot administrator password of Window10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot administrator password of Window10: Hello, i forgot the administrator password of my PC having windows 10 installed. I am not able to reset it or login. Please let me know how to reset or get that password without loosing my data. Thanks...
  9. Forgot windows password for administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forgot windows password for administrator: I am unable to access my laptop. Upon startup, the screen cycles through a black screen and a login screen. There are two login screens that appear throughout the cycling: asking for a PIN to sign in, but there is nowhere to type in the PIN or asking to type in a...
  10. Administrator password forgot,UAC problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrator password forgot,UAC problem: So,i had windows 7 and i had an admin account there with a password that i forgot.I've installed windows 10 and my administrator account was working but a few weeks ago i've logged in with local account cause with administrator didn't let me to install spotify,so i was...