Windows 10: administrator gone!?

Discus and support administrator gone!? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i cant change my user name because of what i don't know and then i know that i can change if use netplwz so i change my username from administrator to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SiakengKongmin, Jan 30, 2021.

1. administrator gone!?

i cant change my user name because of what i don't know and then i know that i can change if use netplwz so i change my username from administrator to something and then my user has gone and i cant use control panel and all in setting. what can i do

:)

SiakengKongmin, Jan 30, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 30, 2021
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Jan 30, 2021
  4. jimbobs Win User

administrator gone!?

Administrator level User

Got the laptop. It's a Lenovo G500 so possibly has Lenovo stuff in the way? Anyway, booted it normally and it opens into a regular account without admin privileges. Rebooted it into Recovery mode (per Option 5) and get Lenovo logo and Preparing Automatic Repair message; then Select Account + "You need to sign in as an administrator to continue but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC". There is an option "Forgot your password or don't see your account?" but selecting that brings up a screen which should list admin accounts but there aren't any. Pressing the only option on that page Restart leads eventually to a BSOD with Stop code: 0xc00002e3 (which I know is misconfigured o/s or missing or damaged system files).

Can anybody suggest next steps in resolving this?

jimbobs, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

administrator gone!?

1. administrator gone!? - Similar Threads - administrator gone

2. UAC prompt YES button is gone, even after using build-in Administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC prompt YES button is gone, even after using build-in Administrator.: Hello! I have been trying to update this specific anti-cheat application for a game on my PC, but there is no "YES" option when the UAC prompt comes up. Here's what I did:I typed SHUTDOWN /R /O -T 00 in Command Prompt and hit Enter. Clicked on Advanced options.Clicked on...
  3. UAC prompt YES button is gone, even after using build-in Administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC prompt YES button is gone, even after using build-in Administrator.: Hello! I have been trying to update this specific anti-cheat application for a game on my PC, but there is no "YES" option when the UAC prompt comes up. Here's what I did:I typed SHUTDOWN /R /O -T 00 in Command Prompt and hit Enter. Clicked on Advanced options.Clicked on...
  4. UAC prompt YES button is gone, even after using build-in Administrator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Account Administration has gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account Administration has gone: Hello!, My account had administration capability on my pc ,but when i logged into it today my privilege's have gone. I have seen a thread from 2015 ,and i still cannot find the solution.I have tried using the Control panel and doing it from there ,but it has not worked.I have...
  6. My Account Administration has gone

My Account Administration has gone: Hello!, My account had administration capability on my pc ,but when i logged into it today my privilege's have gone. I have seen a thread from 2015 ,and i still cannot find the solution.I have tried using the Control panel and doing it from there ,but it has not worked.I have...
  7. Account is gone and only the administrator account that cannot be accessed remains after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account is gone and only the administrator account that cannot be accessed remains after...: My account already had an administrator account and changed it to an owner account. I discovered that the YES button when trying to use administrator stuff was gone and tried to change it back to an administrator account by the troubleshoot option. Now my account is gone and...
  8. Account is gone and only the administrator account that cannot be accessed remains after...

Account is gone and only the administrator account that cannot be accessed remains after...: My account already had an administrator account and changed it to an owner account. I discovered that the YES button when trying to use administrator stuff was gone and tried to change it back to an administrator account by the troubleshoot option. Now my account is gone and...
  9. Account is gone and only the administrator account that cannot be accessed remains after...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. My administrator account is gone and I can't create a new one.

My administrator account is gone and I can't create a new one.: My administrator account is gone and I can't create a new one. My profile is still in the Users folder, but it does not show up for log on or to change the user. Only my wife's profile, which is a standard one. I have tried to create a new administrator profile, but when I go...