Windows 10: Administrator has red circle with white X in permissions folder

Discus and support Administrator has red circle with white X in permissions folder in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Under security in several folders, I have added Administrator as a user and given full control. There is a red circle with a white x in it over the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jawjahpeach, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Administrator has red circle with white X in permissions folder

Under security in several folders, I have added Administrator as a user and given full control. There is a red circle with a white x in it over the avatar to the left of the word administrator. Myself and Everyone are also listed as users and have full control. There are no red circles with white xs over these avatars. Any idea why the circle and x are there over administrator and how to fix it?

:)

jawjahpeach, Jan 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 red circle with white x

windows 10 red circle with white x, can't access folders with this on it, I would like my files back please help

Gloriasandlan, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 red circle with white x

I have red circles with white x inside and I cannot open anything

JillReeves, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Administrator has red circle with white X in permissions folder

Windows 10 red circle with white x

In Windows 10, on my files in One Drive there is a red circle with a white x in it. What does that mean?

Judy from Oakland, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Administrator has red circle with white X in permissions folder

1. Administrator has red circle with white X in permissions folder - Similar Threads - Administrator has red

2. Can't access files with red circle and white x

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access files with red circle and white x: I can't open documents that have a red circle and white x in them. My one drive says it is full and I don't want to add to it or use it for storage.How do I get access to these files? Thanks...
  3. Can't access files with red circle and white x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access files with red circle and white x: I can't open documents that have a red circle and white x in them. My one drive says it is full and I don't want to add to it or use it for storage.How do I get access to these files? Thanks...
  4. Can't access files with red circle and white x

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. what are red circles with x on my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what are red circles with x on my files: most of the files and folders on my computer now have a red circle with an x -- hoiw do it get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-red-circles-with-x-on-my-files/df1dd61c-b736-4f48-a3e1-1a4922dced54
  6. what are red circles with x on my files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what are red circles with x on my files: most of the files and folders on my computer now have a red circle with an x -- hoiw do it get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-red-circles-with-x-on-my-files/df1dd61c-b736-4f48-a3e1-1a4922dced54
  7. Speaker has red circled x

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker has red circled x: Computer Speaker has Red circled x in bottom tool bar & I can't get it to open. Have just finished WinZip updates on the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-has-red-circled-x/4c6eb3cd-a224-4ce1-8d73-79cc950c307b
  8. red circle symbol with X on my favorite folder in file explorer

red circle symbol with X on my favorite folder in file explorer: Like others have asked, why do I have that red circle with X on my favorite folder every thing is synced properly in that folder as I have asked Geek Squad to help me sync everything since I did have at one time the problem of those pesty thumb.db files causing problems with...
  9. Red circle with a x in it on my Documents icon?

Red circle with a x in it on my Documents icon?: Red circle with a x in it on my Documents icon? what does this mean and how can I fix this problem? Thanks, Belinda https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-circle-with-a-x-in-it-on-my-documents-icon/b613842a-e2a3-4e95-95d4-97f94a225922"
  10. white cross in red circle icon for OneDrive folders

in Windows 10 Support
    white cross in red circle icon for OneDrive folders: I am successfully using OneDrive on two Win10 machines. I am trying to use it on my Tablet (ASUS). The folders I set up and their content have a white cross 'X' in a red circle icon. I can open the documents and pictures but the option to get a OneDrive Link for sharing is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i get rid of the white xs in red circles on folders

2. folder permissions has red x on admnistotor

3. user has red x in windows permissions

4. windows administrator has red circle,
  5. one drive red x