Windows 10: administrator has restricted sign in.To sign in make sure your device is connected to the...

Discus and support administrator has restricted sign in.To sign in make sure your device is connected to the... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; administrator has restricted sign in.To sign in make sure your device is connected to the internet and have your administrator sign in first. How to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MrPrasanth1, Aug 28, 2021.

1. administrator has restricted sign in.To sign in make sure your device is connected to the...

administrator has restricted sign in.To sign in make sure your device is connected to the internet and have your administrator sign in first. How to get back access of my laptop?

:)

MrPrasanth1, Aug 28, 2021

2. restricted sign in

i accidentally locked my system through Microsoft account,i cannot unlock it. when i power on laptop then showing to sign in make sure your device is connected to the internet , and have your administrator sign in first

SandeepKushwaha2, Aug 28, 2021
  3. David Gay Win User
    Unable to Log In - receiving the "An administrator has restricted sign in" error message

I am currently locked out of my Dell laptop. It pops up with a message that states

"An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to the Internet, and have your administrator sign in first."

I am the administrator on my laptop and it is accepting my password but it is still insisting that an administrator logs in first.

How can fix this? Is there a registry key that I can edit to remove this requirement?

I have tried a restore but it isn't removing the restriction.

The machine has some finance information on it that is very important in Microsoft Money - if I am forced to reinstall the system will I lose the Microsoft Money installation and data?

Many thanks for your help,

David.

David Gay, Aug 28, 2021
  4. administrator has restricted sign in.To sign in make sure your device is connected to the...

administrator can't sign in

Hi Jeff,

The usual reason why a user can't log into a computer is because of entering an incorrect username or password. To help us identify the cause why the administrator account on your PC can't sign in, we would need to know the following information:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • Is the administrator account a local account or is he using a Microsoft account as his login credentials?
    • What is the exact error message you are getting when you're trying to sign into the PC using the admin account?

If the administrator is using a Microsoft account, we suggest changing the account's password.
    Once done, make sure that the device where he is trying to sign into is connected to the Internet so that the changes that he'll create to the account will be synchronized.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 28, 2021
Thema:

administrator has restricted sign in.To sign in make sure your device is connected to the...

1. administrator has restricted sign in.To sign in make sure your device is connected to the... - Similar Threads - administrator has restricted

2. An administrator has restricted sign-in. To sign in make sure your device is connected to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An administrator has restricted sign-in. To sign in make sure your device is connected to...: Hold shift and restart then troubleshoot then system restore select the latest restored file and ok it's worked for me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-administrator-has-restricted-sign-in-to-sign-in/6b7076df-3527-469e-bb9c-cf6181ee5293
  3. An administrator has restricted sign-in. To sign in make sure your device is connected to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An administrator has restricted sign-in. To sign in make sure your device is connected to...: Hold shift and restart then troubleshoot then system restore select the latest restored file and ok it's worked for me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-administrator-has-restricted-sign-in-to-sign-in/6b7076df-3527-469e-bb9c-cf6181ee5293
  4. "An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...: I forgot I gave my friend my microsoft account and I went in to my Microsoft account and locked the device by mistake. How do I go about unlocking. I have a message that states "An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...
  5. "An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...

"An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...: I forgot I gave my friend my microsoft account and I went in to my Microsoft account and locked the device by mistake. How do I go about unlocking. I have a message that states "An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...
  6. "An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...: Hello Team,I was using my laptop yesterday and suddenly my laptop has been locked since then. An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet, and have your administrator sign in first. This is the error getting while...
  8. An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...: Hello Team,I was using my laptop yesterday and suddenly my laptop has been locked since then. An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet, and have your administrator sign in first. This is the error getting while...
  9. An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to...

10. An administrator has restricted sign in.To sign in make sure your device is connected to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    An administrator has restricted sign in.To sign in make sure your device is connected to...: An administrator has restricted sign in.To sign in make sure your device is connected to the internet and have your administrator sign in first. Please tell me the solution of this....