Windows 10: administrator ID

Discus and support administrator ID in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am changing my email provider, how do I change it on my administrator ID. Or once I delete my currant provider account will I still be able to sign... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by brutus, Feb 3, 2016.

1. brutus Win User

administrator ID

I am changing my email provider, how do I change it on my administrator ID. Or once I delete my currant provider account will I still be able to sign on to my computer with a deleted email?*Confused

:)

brutus, Feb 3, 2016
  2. torbar Win User

Windows 10 Administrator id - User Accounts and Logon Screen

Afternoon

What the rep did, was caused the local administrator id to be displayed. When I follow the path as directed this displays:

Administrator (default picture)

Local Account

Administrator

Last 2 lines are smaller font

On the left side:

Make changes to Administrator Account

Create a password

Manage another account

I believe that this id is the default administrator id that is on every Windows PC. I do not want to delete this Id. I just do not want it to display on the logon screen with other ids.

torbar, Feb 3, 2016
  3. How to correct misspelled name on Windows 10?

For those who don't see the "rename" option, it wouldn't work even if you saw it, if you're logged in as yourself (the folder would be in use). However, I did this for a user whose name was misspelled and now he gets a profile error ("can't sign you in,
    you've been signed in with a temporary profile") each and every time he logs in. There must be a solution other than his living with a misspelled name! Please advise, thank you.

System Administrator (administrator), Feb 3, 2016
  4. essenbe Win User

administrator ID

At the very top of the page go to User CP and in the left column click on Email and Password. You can change it there.

essenbe, Feb 3, 2016
  5. philc43 Win User
    As far as I know you will still be able to use your old ID to sign in to your PC and access your Microsoft account. But as the email no longer works make sure Microsoft has an alternative that it can contact you on.

philc43, Feb 3, 2016
  6. brutus Win User
    Unsure of what you mean. Top of what page and user CP. Can you give me more details.

brutus, Feb 4, 2016
  7. brutus Win User
    Thanks

brutus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

administrator ID

1. administrator ID - Similar Threads - administrator

2. Is there something wrong with my administrative logs in event viewer? Is this normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there something wrong with my administrative logs in event viewer? Is this normal?: My administrative event logs in event viewer have a bunch of warnings/errors. I don't know if its normal, and I don't know if I should be worried. but if it isn't any help would be great....
  3. Is there something wrong with my administrative logs in event viewer? Is this normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there something wrong with my administrative logs in event viewer? Is this normal?: My administrative event logs in event viewer have a bunch of warnings/errors. I don't know if its normal, and I don't know if I should be worried. but if it isn't any help would be great....
  4. HP smart asking for administrator permission without any reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP smart asking for administrator permission without any reason.: I was just using my laptop normally then, suddenly a pop up came that hp smart needs administrator permission and I denied it. Just wanted to ask whether it was an update or some sort of new malware attacking technique?...
  5. HP smart asking for administrator permission without any reason.

HP smart asking for administrator permission without any reason.: I was just using my laptop normally then, suddenly a pop up came that hp smart needs administrator permission and I denied it. Just wanted to ask whether it was an update or some sort of new malware attacking technique?...
  6. HP smart asking for administrator permission without any reason.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I accidentally one day converted my both the user accounts in my laptop from administrator...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally one day converted my both the user accounts in my laptop from administrator...: I accidentally one day converted my both the user account in my laptop from administrator account to standard account. And now lost the administrator rights. Not able to download any software or make changes to the account. I have 2 user account in my laptop both are standard...
  8. I accidentally one day converted my both the user accounts in my laptop from administrator...

I accidentally one day converted my both the user accounts in my laptop from administrator...: I accidentally one day converted my both the user account in my laptop from administrator account to standard account. And now lost the administrator rights. Not able to download any software or make changes to the account. I have 2 user account in my laptop both are standard...
  9. how do i remove school administration from my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i remove school administration from my laptop: i have an old school laptop from my primary school with administrations still active and want to get rid of them i dont know how to because either the versions too old or the way to do it is blocked but in every thing i dont really know what to do and would appreciate it if...
  10. how do i remove school administration from my laptop

how do i remove school administration from my laptop: i have an old school laptop from my primary school with administrations still active and want to get rid of them i dont know how to because either the versions too old or the way to do it is blocked but in every thing i dont really know what to do and would appreciate it if...