Windows 10: administrator issue

Discus and support administrator issue in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Used "Net user administrator / active:yes" in order to sfc. Now the admin block is part of my start screen and active:no does not remove it. Looking... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by gabbydgar, May 7, 2019.

1. gabbydgar Win User

administrator issue

Used "Net user administrator / active:yes" in order to sfc. Now the admin block is part of my start screen and active:no does not remove it. Looking for a way to remove it.

:)

gabbydgar, May 7, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 7, 2019
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, May 7, 2019
  4. administrator issue

Windows 10 administrator issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would also suggest you to run the System update readiness command. It detects incorrect manifests, cabinets or registry data, it may replace the incorrect data with corrected version available. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click command prompt (Run as administrator).
    • In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press
      Enter key after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type
    Exit, and then press Enter.

Note :

I suggest you to refer the suggestion by Vashi on OCT-13-2015
    on issue Administrator permission.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files/asking-for-administrators-permission-even-though/add91db2-5f7e-4bac-8e90-fc41b6c92fd5.

Keep us posted for further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, May 7, 2019
Thema:

administrator issue

1. administrator issue - Similar Threads - administrator issue

2. Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP: I accidentally administrated an app and deleted it immediately, now when I try to download and reopen that program my PC keeps on restarting. Please help...
  3. Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP: I accidentally administrated an app and deleted it immediately, now when I try to download and reopen that program my PC keeps on restarting. Please help...
  4. Accidental administrated issues. PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I got issue with fingerprint are disable by administrator after pushing the shared computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got issue with fingerprint are disable by administrator after pushing the shared computer...: After pushing the shared computer , then the fingerprint for the computer show fingerprint disable by administrator. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-issue-with-fingerprint-are-disable-by/a08a1ffc-88c3-4b5f-adb2-a2cbfb983732
  6. I got issue with fingerprint are disable by administrator after pushing the shared computer...

I got issue with fingerprint are disable by administrator after pushing the shared computer...: After pushing the shared computer , then the fingerprint for the computer show fingerprint disable by administrator. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-issue-with-fingerprint-are-disable-by/a08a1ffc-88c3-4b5f-adb2-a2cbfb983732
  7. I got issue with fingerprint are disable by administrator after pushing the shared computer...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows security IT administrator issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security IT administrator issues: So i do a hard reset on my pc and got this issue i can't use windows security i do everything on internet and still got this issue i do the https://www.makeuseof.com/your-it-administrator-limited-access-windows/ I Try everything on this page and still got the same issue....
  9. Windows security IT administrator issues

Windows security IT administrator issues: So i do a hard reset on my pc and got this issue i can't use windows security i do everything on internet and still got this issue i do the https://www.makeuseof.com/your-it-administrator-limited-access-windows/ I Try everything on this page and still got the same issue....
  10. Major account issues! No administrator access

Major account issues! No administrator access: Hi, I can sign in windows pc as admin but my user account says I'm a standard user. My daughter is considered the administrator but she cant sign in to windows 11 or access user account, The account says password protected with no prompt to enter the password....