Windows 10: Administrator Mode

Discus and support Administrator Mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't turn it off. Ive tried everything control panel, the built-in admin mode. I need help ASAP.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BryceAdams1, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Administrator Mode

I can't turn it off. Ive tried everything control panel, the built-in admin mode. I need help ASAP.

:)

BryceAdams1, Mar 29, 2020
  2. jimbobs Win User

Administrator level User

Got the laptop. It's a Lenovo G500 so possibly has Lenovo stuff in the way? Anyway, booted it normally and it opens into a regular account without admin privileges. Rebooted it into Recovery mode (per Option 5) and get Lenovo logo and Preparing Automatic Repair message; then Select Account + "You need to sign in as an administrator to continue but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC". There is an option "Forgot your password or don't see your account?" but selecting that brings up a screen which should list admin accounts but there aren't any. Pressing the only option on that page Restart leads eventually to a BSOD with Stop code: 0xc00002e3 (which I know is misconfigured o/s or missing or damaged system files).

Can anybody suggest next steps in resolving this?

jimbobs, Mar 29, 2020
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Administrator Mode

System administrator and You Tube restricted mode

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you using a local account or Microsoft account?
    2. How many user accounts are there on the computer?
    3. Do you have another administrator account on your computer?

I suggest you to refer the following link to Disable or enable Restricted Mode - Computer - YouTube Help for YouTube.

If you are having another administrator account on your PC, you can login to the administrator account and provide administrator access to the user account. Follow the steps mentioned below.

Steps:-

1. Tap on Windows + R on the keyboard.
    2. Type netplwiz in the run box.
    3. Under the Users tab, click on the
      user account and click on properties.
    4. Under Group Membership, select Administrator from the list.
    5. Click on Apply and OK.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Administrator Mode

1. Administrator Mode - Similar Threads - Administrator Mode

2. Demo mode on new pc. Ask for Administrator password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Demo mode on new pc. Ask for Administrator password: Demo mode on new pc. I followed the instructions, but it asks for Administrator password . I have tried trs10, but that does not work. this is a windows 11 hp all in one computer...
  3. Demo mode on new pc. Ask for Administrator password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Demo mode on new pc. Ask for Administrator password: Demo mode on new pc. I followed the instructions, but it asks for Administrator password . I have tried trs10, but that does not work. this is a windows 11 hp all in one computer...
  4. Demo mode on new pc. Ask for Administrator password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Running App Downloaded From Microsoft Store in Administrator Mode by Default

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Running App Downloaded From Microsoft Store in Administrator Mode by Default: I purchased 4k Video Downloader from the Microsoft Store but some of its features such as the Smart Mode do not work. If you try to set Smart Mode settings it clears once you exit the dialog box. I figured out that running the application in administrator mode fixes this and...
  6. Problems with administrator status after switching from windows 11 home S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with administrator status after switching from windows 11 home S mode: I switched out from windows 11 home S mode. It went OK, but now I had to perform an administrator level task disabling core integration and I could not. I am the only user of the computer, and the account info says I am administrator. Still, the disable button is inactive and...
  7. Problems with administrator status after switching from windows 11 home S mode

Problems with administrator status after switching from windows 11 home S mode: I switched out from windows 11 home S mode. It went OK, but now I had to perform an administrator level task disabling core integration and I could not. I am the only user of the computer, and the account info says I am administrator. Still, the disable button is inactive and...
  8. Cannot enable Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account: I cannot enable "User Account Control: Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account" to allow OneDrive context menus. What should I do?...
  9. Cannot enable Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account

Cannot enable Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account: I cannot enable "User Account Control: Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account" to allow OneDrive context menus. What should I do?...
  10. how can i be an administrator but the S mode seems to be blocking me for being an administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i be an administrator but the S mode seems to be blocking me for being an administrator: pls tell me i cant think a way out of this pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-be-an-administrator-but-the-s-mode-seems/7406f67b-7f35-46eb-b59b-c940fb30c9ca

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i brought a lenovo laptop i cant get in the system aministrator