Windows 10: ADMINISTRATOR OF BOOT UP.

Discus and support ADMINISTRATOR OF BOOT UP. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Help How do I prevent the Administrator page from appearing when I start windows?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nedra R.Bean, Feb 20, 2019.

1. ADMINISTRATOR OF BOOT UP.

Help How do I prevent the Administrator page from appearing when I start windows?

:)

Nedra R.Bean, Feb 20, 2019
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Feb 20, 2019
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Marby Rey Win User

ADMINISTRATOR OF BOOT UP.

no administrator permission

Hi Ryan,

Let us assist you to have an Administrator permission. To start, follow the steps below to enable the Windows Super Administrator Account.

• Type CMD on the search box.
    • CMD will appear at top.
    • Right click on it, then choose Run as administrator.
    • Type this command & hit Enter: Net user administrator /active:yes.
    • After you enable the Super Administrator account, log out on your existing account then log into Super Administrator account.
    • On the Super Administrator account, you can now create an Administrator account or give Administrator permission on the existing account.

After you created an Administrator account, we suggest that you disable the Super Administrator account by following the same steps and using this command:
    Net user administrator /active:no.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

ADMINISTRATOR OF BOOT UP.

1. ADMINISTRATOR OF BOOT UP. - Similar Threads - ADMINISTRATOR BOOT

2. windows 8.1 does not let me boot to c prompt and I have no administrator account and do not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 8.1 does not let me boot to c prompt and I have no administrator account and do not...: I forgot my password in windows 8.1 - I do not have an administrator account on the laptop and it will not let me boot in safe mode or anything. no matter what I do it keeps telling me I have no administrator account, but I cannot get to a c prompt to type in the information...
  3. windows 8.1 does not let me boot to c prompt and I have no administrator account and do not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 8.1 does not let me boot to c prompt and I have no administrator account and do not...: I forgot my password in windows 8.1 - I do not have an administrator account on the laptop and it will not let me boot in safe mode or anything. no matter what I do it keeps telling me I have no administrator account, but I cannot get to a c prompt to type in the information...
  4. boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password: Just a few weeks ago, I had to reset my computer because it was stuck in an infinite boot loop. Now, it is in another boot loop thanks to a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, but this time I can't access advanced startup as I don't know the password to the administrator account. I...
  5. boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password: Just a few weeks ago, I had to reset my computer because it was stuck in an infinite boot loop. Now, it is in another boot loop thanks to a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, but this time I can't access advanced startup as I don't know the password to the administrator account. I...
  6. boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password

7. Bought a used PC, cannot remove old administrator or boot new windows from USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought a used PC, cannot remove old administrator or boot new windows from USB: I purchased a dell optiplex 3000 thin client used on ebay. It appears to be an used from a corporate office and has a lot of restrictions on it. I can't even right click! I would like to reset this to factory settings and do a clean install of windows 10. What options do I...
  8. Bought a used PC, cannot remove old administrator or boot new windows from USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a used PC, cannot remove old administrator or boot new windows from USB: I purchased a dell optiplex 3000 thin client used on ebay. It appears to be an used from a corporate office and has a lot of restrictions on it. I can't even right click! I would like to reset this to factory settings and do a clean install of windows 10. What options do I...
  9. Bought a used PC, cannot remove old administrator or boot new windows from USB

10. It won’t let me login administrative account in boot up?

It won’t let me login administrative account in boot up?: I need help it won’t let me login to my administrative account on boot up says I need to sign in I put the password an it doesn’t let me login is there anyway to reset idk what to do !?...