Windows 10: Administrator on Windows 10

Discus and support Administrator on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i am administrator and only user on my computer windows 10. I cannot install or make changes because it says I need admin permission! Why can't I find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by loangirl1, Jan 16, 2019.

1. loangirl1 Win User

Administrator on Windows 10

i am administrator and only user on my computer windows 10. I cannot install or make changes because it says I need admin permission!

Why can't I find a way to fix this problem. Any help you could offer would be appreciated.

Linda

:)

loangirl1, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Administrator on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Administrator

2. Recent Windows 10 Update - I Chose to Run as Administrator...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recent Windows 10 Update - I Chose to Run as Administrator...: I want to switch back to NOT running as an Administrator. As the update was completing, it gave me the option to log-in as an Administrator or not. I did not realize the ramifications of switching over to running as an Administrator. I liked having to enter my 4-digit...
  3. Windows not recognizing administrator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows not recognizing administrator: Today I got on my laptop and it was running off so I went to reboot it. When I click the windows button in the corner and press the power it says, “There are currently no power options available.” So I thought that’s weird and I started looking around at other things. I tried...
  4. THIS SETTING IS ADMINISTERED BY YOUR ADMINISTRATOR IN SECURITY WINDOWS 10

THIS SETTING IS ADMINISTERED BY YOUR ADMINISTRATOR IN SECURITY WINDOWS 10: I am unable to toggle any settings in windows defender , it shows THIS SETTING IS ADMINISTERED BY YOUR ADMINISTRATOR .I am the administrator. please help....
  5. windows 10 administrator account email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 administrator account email address: Hi My PC windows 10 administrator account the only log-in account i have on this PC has taken on my daughter's email address as being the administrator email address. My daughter used my computer a few weeks ago to check her email and I cannot understand why Windows 10...
  6. I'm unable to make my profile administrator

I'm unable to make my profile administrator: I've tried netplwiz and control panel but neither of this works... Using netplwiz says that my profile is administrator but I don't have any permissions, I can't install winrar please help me...
  7. Changing the microsoft account details for a Windows 10 administrator on a home pc

Changing the microsoft account details for a Windows 10 administrator on a home pc: Here's my problem. I have deleted the microsoft account that I used when I set up my home pc. I now want to change it to my current Microsoft account name but cant find a way to do so. Any suggestions or pointers please? Thanks in Anticipation...
  8. Who is Administrator on Windows 10?

Who is Administrator on Windows 10?: Whenever I want to create a website shortcut to my desktop or delete a file to my recycle bin etc., I get this message: "You don't have permission to save in this location, contact the Administrator to obtain permission". How do I obtain this permission?...
  9. Cannot save documents etc. to my desktop even though I'm the one and only administrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot save documents etc. to my desktop even though I'm the one and only administrator: Hi - anyone know how to solve this issue? Since one of the updates some time ago I cannot save any documents to my desktop on my laptop. This is the message I get: You don't have permission to save in this location - contact the administrator to obtain permission....
  10. Windows Security Administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Administrator: I cant access Windows Security as an administrator. It comes up with this a message saying: Page not available Your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact the IT Helpdesk for more...