Windows 10: Administrator password forgot,UAC problem

Discus and support Administrator password forgot,UAC problem in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Seems a clean install may be your only available option now (unless you can guess that forgotten password). Though I'd wait a while to see if anyone... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by hassboss, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Bree New Member

Administrator password forgot,UAC problem

Seems a clean install may be your only available option now (unless you can guess that forgotten password). Though I'd wait a while to see if anyone else has a suggestion.

Make sure you recover copies of all you personal documents and files first. Don't forget your bookmarks - see the 'help' for each browser to find out how to save or export them.

The digital licence for a Windows 10 upgrade to your original Windows 7 is tied to the PC's hardware. The good news is that the hard drive isn't part of the 'hardware ID' used to identify your PC to the activation servers. You could take out the existing disk, put in a new one and install Windows 10 on that. It will activate automatically. That way you'd still have the old disk - you could even put it in a USB enclosure and get files off it as an external drive.

2. hassboss Win User

I've resolved it,i didn't press the button 3 times right,i think,so now it is working,thanks a lot man.

hassboss, Nov 4, 2016
  3. Bree New Member
    *Thumbs
    Glad to hear that.

Thema:

Administrator password forgot,UAC problem

1. Administrator password forgot,UAC problem - Similar Threads - Administrator password forgot

2. forgot administrator password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forgot administrator password: dear sir/mami want forgot administrator password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-administrator-password/292b0c71-bf07-4d32-88e1-459a6a20aba9
  3. forgot administrator password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgot administrator password: dear sir/mami want forgot administrator password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-administrator-password/292b0c71-bf07-4d32-88e1-459a6a20aba9
  4. forgot administrative password

forgot administrative password: i forgot the administrative password to my old Windows 7 DELL LATUTUDE E4310. i remember the system password to it but not the admin password, is there any way i can bypass it and change it even thought i forgot it?please provide with a detailed HOW-TO if you know how to help...
  5. forgot administrative password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgot administrative password: i forgot the administrative password to my old Windows 7 DELL LATUTUDE E4310. i remember the system password to it but not the admin password, is there any way i can bypass it and change it even thought i forgot it?please provide with a detailed HOW-TO if you know how to help...
  6. Forgot Administrator Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot Administrator Password: I've got a HP Pavilion computer, which is about 11 years old. It runs Windows 8.1. My problem is I forgot my administrator password. How can I reset the password....
  7. Forgot Administrator Password

Forgot Administrator Password: I've got a HP Pavilion computer, which is about 11 years old. It runs Windows 8.1. My problem is I forgot my administrator password. How can I reset the password....
  8. Forgot administrator password of Window10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot administrator password of Window10: Hello, i forgot the administrator password of my PC having windows 10 installed. I am not able to reset it or login. Please let me know how to reset or get that password without loosing my data. Thanks...
  9. Forgot windows password for administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forgot windows password for administrator: I am unable to access my laptop. Upon startup, the screen cycles through a black screen and a login screen. There are two login screens that appear throughout the cycling: asking for a PIN to sign in, but there is nowhere to type in the PIN or asking to type in a...
  10. Administrator forgot password, disable UAC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator forgot password, disable UAC: So the administrator to my desktop forgot their password, and I am unable to login to their account to change anything. User Account Control has made it virtually impossible to do anything, and without the administrator password, I am unable to disable it. The administrator...