Windows 10: Administrator permission issues between 2 Administrators for all files and apps created by...

Discus and support Administrator permission issues between 2 Administrators for all files and apps created by... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 Administrator accounts on my Windows 10 PC. For some time already, I have a problem to modify any file that one Administrator has created by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jana Krištanová, Feb 7, 2022.

1. Administrator permission issues between 2 Administrators for all files and apps created by...

I have 2 Administrator accounts on my Windows 10 PC. For some time already, I have a problem to modify any file that one Administrator has created by another Administrator. This works both ways between those 2 Administrator accounts. When I try to delete file that was created by one Administrator using the second Administrator, I get this notification window. More importantly, I can't update any app or change its registry, such as internet browser or music player, using other Administrator than the one that initially installed the app. The problem has been occurring on both disk partitions si

:)

Jana Krištanová, Feb 7, 2022
  2. Marby Rey Win User

no administrator permission

Hi Ryan,

Let us assist you to have an Administrator permission. To start, follow the steps below to enable the Windows Super Administrator Account.

• Type CMD on the search box.
    • CMD will appear at top.
    • Right click on it, then choose Run as administrator.
    • Type this command & hit Enter: Net user administrator /active:yes.
    • After you enable the Super Administrator account, log out on your existing account then log into Super Administrator account.
    • On the Super Administrator account, you can now create an Administrator account or give Administrator permission on the existing account.

After you created an Administrator account, we suggest that you disable the Super Administrator account by following the same steps and using this command:
    Net user administrator /active:no.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Feb 7, 2022
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    GAME Files for Administration

in other words going into administration in the UK = chapter 11 bankruptsy in the U.S.

yogurt_21, Feb 7, 2022
  4. Administrator permission issues between 2 Administrators for all files and apps created by...

GAME Files for Administration

As a legal concept, administration is a procedure under the insolvency laws of a number of common law jurisdictions. It functions as a rescue mechanism for insolvent entities and allows them to carry on running their business. The process – an alternative to liquidation – is often known as going into administration. A company in administration is operated by the administrator (as interim chief executive) on behalf of the creditors as a going concern while options are sought short of liquidation. These options include recapitalising the business, selling the business to new owners, or demerging it into elements that can be sold and closing the remainder.

FreedomEclipse, Feb 7, 2022
Thema:

Administrator permission issues between 2 Administrators for all files and apps created by...

1. Administrator permission issues between 2 Administrators for all files and apps created by... - Similar Threads - Administrator permission issues

2. administrator permissions issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    administrator permissions issues: my friend set up my laptop then sent it to me I can't open anything related to the settings like the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth or the settings itself its windows 11 home...
  3. administrator permissions issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    administrator permissions issues: my friend set up my laptop then sent it to me I can't open anything related to the settings like the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth or the settings itself its windows 11 home...
  4. File Permission Issues on administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Permission Issues on administrator account: TLDR: My file permissions aren't what they are supposed to be, and it often causes programs to not work. My main account which is an administrator does not have the same permissions as the local administrator account.Hi,I got myself a new PC a few months ago and I have been...
  5. File Permission Issues on administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Permission Issues on administrator account: TLDR: My file permissions aren't what they are supposed to be, and it often causes programs to not work. My main account which is an administrator does not have the same permissions as the local administrator account.Hi,I got myself a new PC a few months ago and I have been...
  6. File Permission Issues on administrator account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Administrator permission to create new folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator permission to create new folder.: Its showing a dialog box every time i am creating a new folder. But it does not pop when i create new folder in already existing folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-permission-to-create-new-folder/23c695bf-e959-4486-827d-200d3dc1aab8
  8. Administrator permission issues between 2 Administrators for all files and apps created by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator permission issues between 2 Administrators for all files and apps created by...: I have 2 Administrator accounts on my Windows 10 PC. For some time already, I have a problem to modify any file that one Administrator has created by another Administrator. This works both ways between those 2 Administrator accounts. When I try to delete file that was created...
  9. Administrator permission issues between 2 Administrators for all files and apps created by...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrator permission issues between 2 Administrators for all files and apps created by...: I have 2 Administrator accounts on my Windows 10 PC. For some time already, I have a problem to modify any file that one Administrator has created by another Administrator. This works both ways between those 2 Administrator accounts. When I try to delete file that was created...
  10. Lost all Administrator permission

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lost all Administrator permission: Ha, ha, Denis! ( @Try3 ) You're too fast: having just read about your posting of this info to the Forums, I was just going to find that link and add it here. But you've already done this, sir. Good job! --Ed--