Windows 10: Administrator permission issues on Windows 10

Discus and support Administrator permission issues on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently purchased a new computer with Window 10. I connected my Nikon camera to download pictures I have taken and keeps saying I don't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Scott C42, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Scott C42 Win User

Administrator permission issues on Windows 10

I recently purchased a new computer with Window 10. I connected my Nikon camera to download pictures I have taken and keeps saying I don't have permission. My account that I sign into is an administrator account. I'm at a total loss for what is happening here. I can see it and download on the Win7 computer just fine.

***Original Title: Nikon Camera***

:)

Scott C42, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Marby Rey Win User

no administrator permission

Hi Ryan,

Let us assist you to have an Administrator permission. To start, follow the steps below to enable the Windows Super Administrator Account.

• Type CMD on the search box.
    • CMD will appear at top.
    • Right click on it, then choose Run as administrator.
    • Type this command & hit Enter: Net user administrator /active:yes.
    • After you enable the Super Administrator account, log out on your existing account then log into Super Administrator account.
    • On the Super Administrator account, you can now create an Administrator account or give Administrator permission on the existing account.

After you created an Administrator account, we suggest that you disable the Super Administrator account by following the same steps and using this command:
    Net user administrator /active:no.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Permissions Issues

Hooray!!!! Thanks so much, you are a superstar. Issue resolved.

I thought the fact that "Administrators" were listed in the permissions meant that all Admins had access, but apparently not. Now I added my specific login account, it works fine.

Thanks so much for your help, these UAC things in Windows are quite confusing, I am not (entirely) stupid!!

glastolover, Apr 7, 2020
  4. cdawall Win User

Windows 10 permissions...

Ok so I feel officially dumb I am trying to copy my steam library to my NAS. Both are on windows 10 pro and both have full control in the file manager. Neither windows nor fast copy will allow me to copy, both list a permissions error? This was never an issue with windows 7...so first off thank you microsoft god forbid I want to back up my data, second off what the heck do I need to do to make this work. All I could fine online was to set full control and that obviously didn't help.

Also robocopy doesn't apparently work with network locations?

cdawall, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Administrator permission issues on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Administrator permission issues

2. Administrator permissions problem in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator permissions problem in Windows 10?: I believe the 4 problems listed below are tied to the same Administrator permissions problem in Windows 10. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Problem #1, Wired LAN connection: I am having trouble setting up a wired ethernet connection between two PCs: a new Dell...
  3. administrator permissions issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    administrator permissions issues: my friend set up my laptop then sent it to me I can't open anything related to the settings like the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth or the settings itself its windows 11 home...
  4. administrator permissions issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    administrator permissions issues: my friend set up my laptop then sent it to me I can't open anything related to the settings like the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth or the settings itself its windows 11 home...
  5. File Permission Issues on administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Permission Issues on administrator account: TLDR: My file permissions aren't what they are supposed to be, and it often causes programs to not work. My main account which is an administrator does not have the same permissions as the local administrator account.Hi,I got myself a new PC a few months ago and I have been...
  6. File Permission Issues on administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Permission Issues on administrator account: TLDR: My file permissions aren't what they are supposed to be, and it often causes programs to not work. My main account which is an administrator does not have the same permissions as the local administrator account.Hi,I got myself a new PC a few months ago and I have been...
  7. File Permission Issues on administrator account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Administrator permission issues on window 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrator permission issues on window 10: Hello, I recently bought my laptop off of a dad whose child used it orginally and I cannot perform administrator actions. There is only one account on the laptop and it appears to have administrator permissions when I go on control panel-change account type. On there, it...
  9. Administrator Permissions Windows 10

Administrator Permissions Windows 10: I recently purchased an Acer Aspire E 15 and am running Windows 10 behind Classic Shell (as I am not fond of recent Windows formats - I'd prefer going back to 3.1, but that's a different issue). I have a number of programs that I am trying to run, VueMinder Lite for example....
  10. Windows 10: Memorizing Administration Permissions

Windows 10: Memorizing Administration Permissions: Hello people from Ten Forums. At first sorry for my bad English. So, 1 year ago, after "figthing" to many viruses that affected my PC, because I downloaded too many things with them, I decided to setup a Admin account and turning my account a "normal user". With this, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. administrator rights windows 10 laptop insufficient access

2. you need permission from administrators error windows 10

3. dont have permission to downloadfiles on windows 10

4. dont see run as administrator windows 10