Windows 10: ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST

Discus and support ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST ALONG WITH PASSWORD AFTER MS UPDATES. I REALLY NEED ACCESS TO MY ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES. I CANNOT ACCESS ANYTHING.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SKstevens.72, May 26, 2022.

1. ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST

ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST ALONG WITH PASSWORD AFTER MS UPDATES. I REALLY NEED ACCESS TO MY ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES. I CANNOT ACCESS ANYTHING.I DO NOT KNOW THE PASSWORD. PLEASE HELP.I feel that Microsoft has a responsibility to assist after a surprise update has taken capabilities from the user.Will someone please call me to help me through this.It is very important.Regards

:)

SKstevens.72, May 26, 2022

2. No Administrator Priviledges in Windows 10

Hi,

Let me share with you the steps provided by Arun B J on this
    thread
    to help you with your concern.

Let us know how it goes.

Jhessica Sur, May 26, 2022
  3. peterhamm Win User
    does not have administrator priviledges

windows 10, does not have administrator priviledges

peterhamm, May 26, 2022
  4. ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST

does not have administrator priviledges

Were you going to ask a question?

Frederik Long, May 26, 2022
Thema:

ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST

1. ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST - Similar Threads - ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST

2. administrator priviledge required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    administrator priviledge required: In window 11 insider preview i am going face problem in opening any application through run as administrator . every application required administrator privilage and the is only no button showing , but yes button not available...
  3. administrator priviledge required

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    administrator priviledge required: In window 11 insider preview i am going face problem in opening any application through run as administrator . every application required administrator privilage and the is only no button showing , but yes button not available...
  4. ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST: ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST ALONG WITH PASSWORD AFTER MS UPDATES. I REALLY NEED ACCESS TO MY ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES. I CANNOT ACCESS ANYTHING.I DO NOT KNOW THE PASSWORD. PLEASE HELP.I feel that Microsoft has a responsibility to assist after a surprise update has taken...
  5. ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST

ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST: ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES LOST ALONG WITH PASSWORD AFTER MS UPDATES. I REALLY NEED ACCESS TO MY ADMINISTRATOR PRIVILEDGES. I CANNOT ACCESS ANYTHING.I DO NOT KNOW THE PASSWORD. PLEASE HELP.I feel that Microsoft has a responsibility to assist after a surprise update has taken...
  6. Run.exe create task with administrator priviledges

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Run.exe create task with administrator priviledges: I need help with making the "Windows + R" dialogue box always elevate things, it used to say "This Task will be created with Administrator Privileges" Through googling all I have found is pressing ctrl shift enter to elevate, which is not what I am trying to acheive....
  7. No Admin Priviledges

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Admin Priviledges: I recently got a new copy of windows after making some major hardware upgrades. When logging in I was messing around with some of the account settings. one thing lead to another and I accidently made my admin account a 'owner' account on accident and now I'm unable to make...
  8. administrative priviledges denied when creating folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    administrative priviledges denied when creating folder: When I try to create a new folder I now get a message saying You need to confirm this operation when I try it says you need permission to perform this action this now happens when I try to open folders...
  9. Lost administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lost administrator: Hi, I am having a problem with my windows 10 accounts. I had on acc that had all rights and i decied to make another on. So i did. Next thing i did is that i chaned names of both accounts and that is situation where i lost my administrator. It just dissapeard..there is no...
  10. Administrator priviledge

Administrator priviledge: I am logged in as aministrator and yet when I try to load a program from D drive it states "user account must have administrator priveidges to load drivers". I have tried everything. Any help would be gratefully received. 57765