Windows 10: Administrator Profile

Discus and support Administrator Profile in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I delete the Administrator profile?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DebraBerrones, Apr 23, 2022.

1. Administrator Profile

How do I delete the Administrator profile?

:)

DebraBerrones, Apr 23, 2022

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Apr 23, 2022
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Apr 23, 2022
  4. kormath Win User

Administrator Profile

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Administrator Profile :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Apr 23, 2022
Thema:

Administrator Profile

1. Administrator Profile - Similar Threads - Administrator Profile

2. My profile username is not longer on our desktop but the administrator still shows me as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My profile username is not longer on our desktop but the administrator still shows me as...: Hello,I have tried to log into our family desktop however my username/profile is no longer showing. The administrator is the only one active to log in. My profile is still active showing I am able to log in when I look at his profile. How do I gain my username back on to the...
  3. My profile username is not longer on our desktop but the administrator still shows me as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My profile username is not longer on our desktop but the administrator still shows me as...: Hello,I have tried to log into our family desktop however my username/profile is no longer showing. The administrator is the only one active to log in. My profile is still active showing I am able to log in when I look at his profile. How do I gain my username back on to the...
  4. I need to gain access to a account/profile on my computer that is the administrator...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to gain access to a account/profile on my computer that is the administrator...: Is there any way to gain access now? Theres not really a way to use my computer without access to it. I try to use I forgot my pin but it just says I have to wait until next month to even use it, I cant really use my computer until I gain access to that account since it is...
  5. I need to gain access to a account/profile on my computer that is the administrator...

I need to gain access to a account/profile on my computer that is the administrator...: Is there any way to gain access now? Theres not really a way to use my computer without access to it. I try to use I forgot my pin but it just says I have to wait until next month to even use it, I cant really use my computer until I gain access to that account since it is...
  6. Administrator user profile is extremely slow/lags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator user profile is extremely slow/lags: Hi. I have a few user profiles on my laptop and am currently using Windows 10. However my administrator profile is extremely slow, it takes around 10 minutes if not more just to start up/open after logging in, and when it's eventually open it takes long to do anything or open...
  7. Administrator user profile is extremely slow/lags

Administrator user profile is extremely slow/lags: Hi. I have a few user profiles on my laptop and am currently using Windows 10. However my administrator profile is extremely slow, it takes around 10 minutes if not more just to start up/open after logging in, and when it's eventually open it takes long to do anything or open...
  8. Administrator user profile is extremely slow/lags

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How do I fix the user profile failed sign in? -How do I reset my administrative windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the user profile failed sign in? -How do I reset my administrative windows...: I literally cant find a way to fix my pc. So basically I tried to download a upgrade graphics drivers but it wouldnt work due to limited storage so i accidentally deleted my graphics driver which cause the whole the problem to start.I tried to logging back in to my pc after...
  10. How do I fix the user profile failed sign in? -How do I reset my administrative windows...

How do I fix the user profile failed sign in? -How do I reset my administrative windows...: I literally cant find a way to fix my pc. So basically I tried to download a upgrade graphics drivers but it wouldnt work due to limited storage so i accidentally deleted my graphics driver which cause the whole the problem to start.I tried to logging back in to my pc after...