Windows 10: Administrator rights for program

Discus and support Administrator rights for program in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My fujifilm Camera uses Finepix studio to download/load Pictures from my camera FinePics S8200 everytime I try to use it the PC says I need... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ronald77=Stetson, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Administrator rights for program

My fujifilm Camera uses Finepix studio to download/load Pictures from my camera FinePics S8200

everytime I try to use it the PC says I need Administrator Privileges Code LDR0003

the upgrade reverts to an older version and does not recognise the camera

Administrator rights for program 466b4a42-ad58-4cf7-926a-22dc7126879e?upload=true.png

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

Ronald77=Stetson, Aug 21, 2020

2. Administrator Rights

We suggest creating a new local user account and delete the previous account. Check the article below and follow the steps given.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

Follow the steps below to delete user account.

• Press Windows + X, select the Control Panel.
    • Click User accounts.
    • Click Manage other account.
    • Enter administrator account password if prompted.
    • Click the account which you want to delete.
    • Click Delete the account.
    • Restart PC.
    Let us know how it goes.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Administartor rights lost in program file and program files x86

Hi Luca,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the files and folders on Program file and Program file x86, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Have you logged in as an administrator?
    • Is this issue specific only to the Programs file and Program file x86 folders?

Step 1: If you have logged-in as an administrator, I suggest you to follow the below steps to give permission for entire system, so that you can access the specific files.

• Right click on the folder and click on
      Properties
    • Click on Security tab and select the
      group\user name.
    • Click on Edit option and check the option
      Full control.
    • Click on Apply and then on
      Ok
      button.

Step 2: Try the following steps and check if it helps:

• Right-click the C: Drive that you want to take ownership of, and then click
      Properties.
    • Click the Security tab, and then click
      OK on the Security message, if one appears.
    • Click Advanced, and then click the
      Owner tab.
    • In the Name list, click your user name,
      Administrator if you are logged in as Administrator, or click the
      Administrators group.

If you want to take ownership of the contents of that folder, click to select the
      Replace owner on subcontainers and objects check box.
    • Click OK.

• You may receive the following error message, where
      Folder is the name of the folder that you want to take ownership of:
      You do not have permission to read the co1ntents of directory Folder. Do you want to replace the directory permissions with permissions granting you Full Control? All permissions will be replaced if you press
      Yes.
    6. Click Yes.

7. Click OK, and then reapply the permissions and security settings that you want for the folder and the folder contents.

Hope it helps. Try the above and reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 21, 2020
  4. DougS9614 Win User

Administrator rights for program

DougS9614, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Administrator rights for program

1. Administrator rights for program - Similar Threads - Administrator rights program

2. Administrator Rights

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator Rights: My laptop had a hard disk crash, and someone replaced the drive for me and reinstalled Windows 10. I'm now having a problem where I can't install certain files, although my rights show as "Trusted Installer". I would like to change to "Administrator" rights I am the only one...
  3. Can't uninstall programs as says need Administrator Rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't uninstall programs as says need Administrator Rights: Hello, I am only one administrator and user of my own laptop. However it appeared that i can not uninstall programs i recently downloaded a video editor which i no longer need. System keep telling me that i can not do it and Please contact your system administrator.I tried...
  4. Can't uninstall programs as says need Administrator Rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't uninstall programs as says need Administrator Rights: Hello, I am only one administrator and user of my own laptop. However it appeared that i can not uninstall programs i recently downloaded a video editor which i no longer need. System keep telling me that i can not do it and Please contact your system administrator.I tried...
  5. administrative rights

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    administrative rights: I am trying to unzip a tar file and it says access denied, I need administrator rights. I am the administrator. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrative-rights/dd9a5a3e-1eb7-4b6e-a0fb-a52c00a2c1de
  6. Administrator rights

Administrator rights: I am logged in as Administrator, the only one on this computer. When I want to rename an image I am told I need Admnistrator rights. I click the left button offered and can then rename the image, but this step wastes time and should not be necessary.WHY is it telling me I...
  7. administrative rights

administrative rights: I need to obtain administrative rights on my PC. I forget how, but I made a mistake when I thought I was signing in as an Admin. Instead, I must have either locked myself out, or did something to make Admin unavailable. I was not able to remove any program or make any...
  8. Administrator Rights

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator Rights: I added my wife on my computer as a standard user, and I am the Administrator. Yet, she is able to see Device Manager (but can't make changes); and I am completely blocked from seeing Device Manager, and a screen pop-up says I am being blocked and to contact Admin. Yet I am...
  9. Administrator rights

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Administrator rights: Why am I only allowed a local account on my Laptop and in BIOS not allowed to change anything?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/administrator-rights/102aba95-9a9b-4232-9a3b-7c9978e37e6f
  10. Blocked programs and not full administrator rights?

Blocked programs and not full administrator rights?: So both me and my friend upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, at first everything was going fine the OS worked perfectly and it felt very fluid however when we attempted to install or play certain games/programs we encountered that we were no longer able to control whether...