Windows 10: Administrator rights

Discus and support Administrator rights in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [IMG]Hello, i have huge problem that i cant find any solution, my power went down for a split minute and when i turned on couldnt open task manager... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by OmariNatelashvili, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Administrator rights

Administrator rights [​IMG]Hello, i have huge problem that i cant find any solution, my power went down for a split minute and when i turned on couldnt open task manager then i checked administrator rights and it was disabled i enabled againt with safemode but still i cant run any program with admin rights it just freezes program then comes up with an error about acces any ideas what could be possible wrong ?

:)

OmariNatelashvili, Jun 30, 2020

2. Administrator Rights

We suggest creating a new local user account and delete the previous account. Check the article below and follow the steps given.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

Follow the steps below to delete user account.

• Press Windows + X, select the Control Panel.
    • Click User accounts.
    • Click Manage other account.
    • Enter administrator account password if prompted.
    • Click the account which you want to delete.
    • Click Delete the account.
    • Restart PC.
    Let us know how it goes.

Reymichael Ros, Jun 30, 2020
  3. DougS9614 Win User
    DougS9614, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Administrator rights

No Administrator Rights On The PC (Windows 10)

Hi Fozia,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

To start Windows 10 in safe mode with command prompt:

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open Settings menu.
    • Select Update & security and click on Recovery.
    • Go to Advanced startup and select
      Restart now
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options > Startup Settings >Restart.
    • After your PC restarts, select a startup setting as Safe Mode with command prompt by pressing the corresponding number.
    Step 2:

Follow the below steps to enable Built in Administrator:

• Open Command Prompt from Windows Recovery Environment.

• Copy and paste the below command and press Enter.
    net user administrator /active:yes

3. Close the Command Prompt.

4. Try to login though Built in Administrator and change the other user account privileges to Administrator.

5. You may create new user account also and assign the administrative privileges to the account.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Administrator rights

1. Administrator rights - Similar Threads - Administrator rights

2. Windows sometimes doesn't give administrative rights to programs, to which it should

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows sometimes doesn't give administrative rights to programs, to which it should: Sometimes, when I open a game called "Rainbow Six Siege" my grafics settings won't load in. I noticed that while the little loading window pops up it says: "Detecting system configuration.....", which didn't happen before. Yes, I know, this might sound like a Rainbow Six...
  3. Clipboard not working. (Administrator rights problem?)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clipboard not working. (Administrator rights problem?): [ATTACH] I need help fixing my clipboard. When I go on clipboard settings I can't change the clipboard history setting and windows says: Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation. Although clipboard history is on, windowskey+v doesn't do anything....
  4. Lost Administrative Rights

Lost Administrative Rights: My Machine: Windows 10 Home, 64 bit Ver 1909 c/w all current updates and patches incl the new Edge Recently lost Administrative rights on my PC. Have no idea How or Why. UAC has no YES button. Cannot update any software or install any new software. Starting to get...
  5. Special Permissions instead of Administrator Rights

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Special Permissions instead of Administrator Rights: I was having problems with my computer so I did a reinstall. I thought it would go to factory reset I don't think it did. So my problem is that I installed Windows 7 came with computer and then upgraded to Windows10. I created accounts with the e-mails. Each account is...
  6. No more rights as administrator (Windows 10)?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No more rights as administrator (Windows 10)?: Hello, I have a problem, namely I have created a second user account. I wanted to block access from the C hard drive for this second account. Then I denied access in the Disk Management at User. Now I don't have access to the C disk with the administrator account anymore. How...
  7. Administrator rights as local user?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrator rights as local user?: Hello! I have a little problem for the busy community! Thanks already: The following scenario: I am a local user, so I don't have administrator rights on the Windows system! The password of the admin user is unknown to me. I don't want to change it either. That one...
  8. No right to administrator. how do i solve it.

No right to administrator. how do i solve it.: I can't do anything on my PC just because my pc is in standard user mode and the administrative right don't allow me to make any change to my pc. i need your help please. It's urgent....
  9. Not able to gain administrator rights

Not able to gain administrator rights: I typed netplwiz from cmd and disable the option of never ask username and password and as a result i have lost my rights as an administrator. i have tried all possible solution but not able to gain admin rights back.Also it shows popup box saying access is denied. Please...
  10. Lost Administrator rights

Lost Administrator rights: I have lost all administrator rights and i cannot change anything , i wanted to factory reset and in error deleted my own administrator rights . would appreciate help because i have spent a number of daily hours without success.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...