Windows 10: Administrator Switch issue

Discus and support Administrator Switch issue in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; For some reason, I can't seem to switch my account from Administrator to Standard User, and my Dad's Gmail account to Administrator. I've tried... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by IsaiahWade, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Administrator Switch issue

For some reason, I can't seem to switch my account from Administrator to Standard User, and my Dad's Gmail account to Administrator. I've tried everything in the comments, you guys posted, (thx, btw), but none of them worked (no offense). Please note I am a teenager of 15 years, I do not need to know y 'all business.

:)

IsaiahWade, Jun 1, 2019
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Administrator Switch issue

Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Administrator Switch issue

1. Administrator Switch issue - Similar Threads - Administrator Switch issue

2. switching administration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    switching administration: So, I want to switch administrations to another email. I don't know how to do this, and I would want to keep everything that I already have on this email. So I want nothing to change except my emails. Is this possible? If so, how?...
  3. switching administration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    switching administration: So, I want to switch administrations to another email. I don't know how to do this, and I would want to keep everything that I already have on this email. So I want nothing to change except my emails. Is this possible? If so, how?...
  4. Administrator Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator Issue: Here's one for the experts. I received a laptop from my sister and I factory reset it to put it in my name. It runs windows 11 with up to date software and drivers. I am trying to download some applications that need access to some parts of the computer for college, but it...
  5. Administrator Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator Issue: Here's one for the experts. I received a laptop from my sister and I factory reset it to put it in my name. It runs windows 11 with up to date software and drivers. I am trying to download some applications that need access to some parts of the computer for college, but it...
  6. administrator issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    administrator issue: Asks me for my windows password again, and I type in the same exact password, and it says it is incorrect. I keep having account issues, and I'm pretty sure this is probably why. Any suggestions?...
  7. remove/ switch current administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    remove/ switch current administrator: hey how do i switch the administrator or remove the current administrator account and make a new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-switch-current-administrator/6a16cf6a-0acf-4315-a066-275edc28379b
  8. Switch Administrator

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Switch Administrator: How can I switch administrator from one person to another? My husband's laptop now belongs to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-administrator/b8fcbf8f-afac-44cc-b813-a6e5122d1789
  9. administrator issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    administrator issue: Used "Net user administrator / active:yes" in order to sfc. Now the admin block is part of my start screen and active:no does not remove it. Looking for a way to remove it. 132179
  10. Administrator issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Administrator issues: Hello all, I am having issues with my pc for last few days and with all your help I have been rectifying, now what I am facing is many of my programs are not opening, and when I right click and open as administrator some of them are responding! Such Dropbox etc. Further more...