Windows 10: Administrator Switch issue

Discus and support Administrator Switch issue in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; For some reason, I can't seem to switch my account from Administrator to Standard User, and my Dad's Gmail account to Administrator. I've tried... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by IsaiahWade, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Administrator Switch issue

For some reason, I can't seem to switch my account from Administrator to Standard User, and my Dad's Gmail account to Administrator. I've tried everything in the comments, you guys posted, (thx, btw), but none of them worked (no offense). Please note I am a teenager of 15 years, I do not need to know y 'all business.

:)

IsaiahWade, Jun 1, 2019
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Administrator Switch issue

Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Administrator Switch issue

1. Administrator Switch issue - Similar Threads - Administrator Switch issue

2. administrator issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    administrator issue: Used "Net user administrator / active:yes" in order to sfc. Now the admin block is part of my start screen and active:no does not remove it. Looking for a way to remove it. 132179
  3. administration issues?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    administration issues?: it says im a Administrator buy, everytime i try to download Streamlabs it says "The Administrator has blocked your from using this app" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administration-issues/f9f418ee-cad7-4728-9c85-54058b3a4b1f"
  4. Administrator rights issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Administrator rights issue: So, its been like 1 year I have been using this laptop DELL VOSTRO 5468 the issue is it doesn't let me through the administrator page while accepting(it shows a page for accepting fingerprint request but then it accepts, even shows my name but doesn't let me through to...
  5. Administrator Login Issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrator Login Issues: So my brother gave my mom his old laptop. Its in good working order, but there's a little problem. My brother's ex-girlfriend reinstalled or restored Windows 10. There are two user accounts on the computer. Hers, which is the Admin account and the default as well, and his...
  6. Administrator issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Administrator issues: Hello all, I am having issues with my pc for last few days and with all your help I have been rectifying, now what I am facing is many of my programs are not opening, and when I right click and open as administrator some of them are responding! Such Dropbox etc. Further more...
  7. Administrator issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator issues: I entered the incorrect email address (one that does not exist) as my administrator and I can't verify of course. How do fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/administrator-issues/de92742d-500c-40d6-a6bd-a5612c821ef3
  8. How to switch to Administrator in new install

How to switch to Administrator in new install: Hi I've just reinstalled windows 10, signed in with my microsoft account but it seems I'm not an administrator. When I try to install anything I'm asked for an admin password (which I guessed is the same as my microsoft account). Apparently not. So how to I sign in as...
  9. W10 Administrator Control issue

W10 Administrator Control issue: Hello, I have W10 installed on my HP Desktop computer and am the only onethat uses the system. The Administrative users are Administrator and Bob (me)but when I tried to delete a JPEG photo from my Desktop, I was advised that Ineed to be the administrator to delete the file....
  10. Execute as administrator issue.

in Windows 10 Support
    Execute as administrator issue.: Hello. I'am on windows 10 pro 14393.222 And my win 10 account is set as administrator since the begining and never had such issues in the past. Since a while i have some issues with the win 10 cumulative updates that block at 99% ( the KB3194798 & KB3197954 ) I asked for...