Windows 10: Administrator/ system administrator

Discus and support Administrator/ system administrator in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am listed as an administrator but cannot delete or upgrade Itunes The message reads "The system administrator has set policies to prevent this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BrendaBooth1, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Administrator/ system administrator

I am listed as an administrator but cannot delete or upgrade Itunes The message reads "The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation. I am not on any network. Please advise

:)

BrendaBooth1, Jun 17, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    Administrator level User

Use Option Five again, but this time boot from a Windows 10 install usb or recovery drive. You only get asked to select an administrator account if you boot from the system's own Advanced Startup.

4. yogurt_21 Win User

Administrator/ system administrator

GAME Files for Administration

in other words going into administration in the UK = chapter 11 bankruptsy in the U.S.

yogurt_21, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Administrator/ system administrator

1. Administrator/ system administrator - Similar Threads - Administrator system administrator

2. System administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System administrator: My laptop won’t allow me to open my desk top at all I keep getting a pop up reading the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. Contact system administrator...
  3. System administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    System administrator: My laptop won’t allow me to open my desk top at all I keep getting a pop up reading the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. Contact system administrator...
  4. System administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. System administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System administrator: Who is the system admin. or what does that mean. when it says that diagnostics cant run to to system admin not giving permissions. This is my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-administrator/27d53306-898d-4fcb-8f3f-507438a6a8bf
  6. System administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System administrator: Who is the system admin. or what does that mean. when it says that diagnostics cant run to to system admin not giving permissions. This is my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-administrator/27d53306-898d-4fcb-8f3f-507438a6a8bf
  7. System Administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System Administrator.: Why cant i have acces to change the settings on my laptop. There is a tip '' For Your security some settings are managed by your system Administrator. Im the only person who uses this Pc. I am the Administraor but still i dont have access to change the settings....
  8. What is a System Administrator?

What is a System Administrator?: Hi. Now that I have online classes due to the coronavirus, I have to take some classes on the Zoom app, but when I try to download the app it tells me that I need to switch out of S mode to do so. Then, when I try to switch out of S mode it tells me I need to check with my IT...
  9. system administrator

system administrator: unable to sync my settings between my pc and laptop. Pc is fine and lets me be administrator however my laptop says otherwise and need to contact my system administrator . have had a look around the house no one by that name so that leaves me in charge .How do I get promotion...
  10. system administrators

system administrators: Can one laptop have two system administrators... I'm trying to get my husbands calendar to sync to his phone like mine does but it says to see system administrator...