Windows 10: Administrator Tools

Discus and support Administrator Tools in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to make changes to my computer, it does not allow me to as the error message says Would you like to make changes to this computer it only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roberto Rivera1, Jun 13, 2022.

1. Administrator Tools

When I try to make changes to my computer, it does not allow me to as the error message says Would you like to make changes to this computer it only gives me the No option. How do I fix this issue?

:)

Roberto Rivera1, Jun 13, 2022
  2. YanAndrew Win User

Registry Editor Missing from Administrative Tools in Start menu

Actually, no. I tried to unpin it from Start and restarted Explorer, but regedit did not appear in the All Apps list under Administrative Tools. Anyway, it is a small matter and I do not want Everybody to lose sleep over it so I'm gonna mark this as solved to close it off ok?

Once again, thank you Everybody for your inputs and suggestions.

Regards,
    Andrew

YanAndrew, Jun 13, 2022
  3. Darren Win User
    Darren, Jun 13, 2022
  4. YanAndrew Win User

Administrator Tools

Registry Editor Missing from Administrative Tools in Start menu

The Registry Editor was never listed in Administrative Tools in the Start menu in the earlier versions of Windows 10 and previous versions of Windows. It is only in the recent couple of Windows 10 updates that it was included there. I guess I only have my itchy hands to blame for manually adding it before the updates came my way and therefore breaking it.

No worries, Guys. Thank you very much All for your inputs and suggestions. I appreciate it.

Have a good day wherever you are,
    Andrew

YanAndrew, Jun 13, 2022
Thema:

Administrator Tools

1. Administrator Tools - Similar Threads - Administrator Tools

2. there is no Administrative Tool in my control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there is no Administrative Tool in my control panel: there is no Administrative Tool in my control panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-administrative-tool-in-my-control/a4c1c0b4-def4-4498-ac14-27264ef2bbb4
  3. there is no Administrative Tool in my control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there is no Administrative Tool in my control panel: there is no Administrative Tool in my control panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-administrative-tool-in-my-control/a4c1c0b4-def4-4498-ac14-27264ef2bbb4
  4. Why does Windows download tool require to be run as an administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows download tool require to be run as an administrator?: Microsoft sometimes is keen on security advising us to provide least required permissions to applications and users. I would like to know why this view is not reflected in software provided by Microsoft? A great example is the Windows 10/11 download tool: If I try to download...
  5. Why does Windows download tool require to be run as an administrator?

Why does Windows download tool require to be run as an administrator?: Microsoft sometimes is keen on security advising us to provide least required permissions to applications and users. I would like to know why this view is not reflected in software provided by Microsoft? A great example is the Windows 10/11 download tool: If I try to download...
  6. Can I use the media creation tool to factory reset my laptop without administrator acct or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use the media creation tool to factory reset my laptop without administrator acct or...: Can I use the media creation tool to factory reset my laptop without administrator acct or admin password. I want to restore it to factory condition, however my Mom forgot her password years ago and yahoo cant help her recover password. PLZ HELP and to respond use *** Email...
  7. Can I use the media creation tool to factory reset my laptop without administrator acct or...

Can I use the media creation tool to factory reset my laptop without administrator acct or...: Can I use the media creation tool to factory reset my laptop without administrator acct or admin password. I want to restore it to factory condition, however my Mom forgot her password years ago and yahoo cant help her recover password. PLZ HELP and to respond use *** Email...
  8. Administrative Tools And Settings Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrative Tools And Settings Problems: Hello Everyone, I have had problems with every device I have purchased since 12/07/2019. All of the devices I own have admin ang settings as "shortcuts". I have read that "Control Panel" was not included in windows 10 yet it is in windows systemon the start menu, where it...
  9. Administrative Tools And Settings Problems

Administrative Tools And Settings Problems: Hello Everyone, I have had problems with every device I have purchased since 12/07/2019. All of the devices I own have admin ang settings as "shortcuts". I have read that "Control Panel" was not included in windows 10 yet it is in windows systemon the start menu, where it...
  10. Administrative Tools And Settings Problems

in Windows 10 Customization