Windows 10: Administrator - Your account has been disabled. Please see your sys...

Discus and support Administrator - Your account has been disabled. Please see your sys... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I was booting into safe mode after my own admin account was accidentally changed to a normal user and the message saying "Your account has been... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Johnny87, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Johnny87 Win User

Administrator - Your account has been disabled. Please see your sys...

I was booting into safe mode after my own admin account was accidentally changed to a normal user and the message saying "Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator." and the only thing I can interact with is the OK button. I can't do anything else except keep spamming the OK button which doesnt do anything or shut down my laptop using the power button. After I power it back on it keeps getting me back here. I also can't switch users. I tried holding/spamming F1-12 keys with and without holding down the shift key to boot to BIOS and still the same. My friend made a bootable USB so that I can reinstall windows. I don't care if I lost any files in the drives as I made a backup prior to this problem. Please help, I still need to finish a few assignments which is due next week...*cry
    Administrator - Your account has been disabled. Please see your sys... [​IMG]

:)

Johnny87, Nov 28, 2015

2. Your account has been disabled. Please see your administrator

Hello Shashikanth,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that you are unable to login to your account after performing a Reset in Windows 10.

To be able to assist you better, kindly provide us few morte details on the below questions.

1. Are you using A Microsoft Account or a local Account to log in to your computer?

2. Do you have any other user accounts to log in to the computer?

3. Is your computer connected to Doman?

4. Did you make any prior changes to the User Account Control settings?

As an initial recommendation, I would suggest you to check if you get similar issues when trying to log in to the computer using Safe Mode with Networking. Follow below.

• Press and hold on the Shift Key from the Windows sign in screen and click on Restart.
    • Follow the path Troubleshoot> Advanced Options > Start Up settings.
    • Click on restart.
    • Choose Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
    However, if you feel you have locked your Microsoft account that you use to login to your Windows. Please refer to the below link on
    Get back into your Microsoft account if it's been compromised

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/get-b​ack-blocked-hacked-account

(Also applies to Windows 10)

Please reply on this thread with the results and we would be happy to help you.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Nov 28, 2015
  3. Your account has been disabled please see your system administrator

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us with the information.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to run SFC scan. System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files and
    DISM to fix things SFC cannot. Follow the below link on how to run SFC scan. Visit the below link on how to perform SFC scan.

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 28, 2015
  4. Peter Lee Win User

Peter Lee, Nov 28, 2015
  5. I have the same problem, except when I press OK, it goes straight back to this screen, so I can't access the power button to get to boot options!

Luke Herbertson, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Administrator - Your account has been disabled. Please see your sys... - Similar Threads - Administrator account has

2. Administrator: Your account has been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator: Your account has been...: Administrator: Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.What can I do in this situation? How can I install a Microsoft account?...
  3. Administrator: Your account has been...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator: Your account has been...: Administrator: Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.What can I do in this situation? How can I install a Microsoft account?...
  4. Administrator: Your account has been...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Administrator. Your Account has been disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator. Your Account has been disabled: I have reset my daughters Lenovo laptop, but now i am getting an error message that won't let me get passed this screen. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-your-account-has-been-disabled/ffce44aa-ea17-400c-8537-e0d8a72b18ba
  6. Administrator your account has been disabled. please see your system administrator

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Administrator your account has been disabled. please see your system administrator: I am stuck in the log in screen without my picture name ext. if i click ok, it brings me to a button for sign in, were if i click that, it brings me to the same screen. I have the internet, ease of access, and power buttons in the corner. Safe mode might be enabled but i...
  7. account has been disabled please see your system administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    account has been disabled please see your system administrator: on my other laptop i am not able to sign in the account has been disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-has-been-disabled-please-see-your-system/68acd008-b6ca-44c0-9d59-01e6b4d634d4
  8. ‘Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator’

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    ‘Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator’: I can’t get into my laptop as whenever I try to sign in that text keeps coming up, I’ve tried making a new account from CMD and logging in to that, I have tried to get in through a SAM file but the message keeps coming back up. Btw, I deleted my primary account and I am...
  9. Your account has been disabled, Please see your system administrator

in Windows 10 News
    Your account has been disabled, Please see your system administrator: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are not able to log into your user account and you see a message – Your account has been disabled, Please see your system administrator on Windows 10/8/7, follow this solution. You won’t be able to access your [...] This post Your account has been...
  10. your account has been disabled

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    your account has been disabled: You're most welcome Dave. *Smile Hello. I actually have the same problem. Even at my lock screen it is showing your account has been disabled. I cannot access my computer. It there any way I can enable the administrator account again by entering cmd at boo? I've tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your account has been disabled please see your admnistator