Windows 10: Administrive Messages

Discus and support Administrive Messages in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have always tried to find a way to get rid of this message but all of them involve resetting Edge, and I have a lot of stuff saved plus my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by -Monsieur-Anonymous-, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Administrive Messages

I have always tried to find a way to get rid of this message but all of them involve resetting Edge, and I have a lot of stuff saved plus my preferences. I would love to know if anyone has any opinions on how to get rid of it without deleting everything on Edge.

:)

-Monsieur-Anonymous-, Oct 25, 2021
  2. jimbobs Win User

Administrator level User

Got the laptop. It's a Lenovo G500 so possibly has Lenovo stuff in the way? Anyway, booted it normally and it opens into a regular account without admin privileges. Rebooted it into Recovery mode (per Option 5) and get Lenovo logo and Preparing Automatic Repair message; then Select Account + "You need to sign in as an administrator to continue but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC". There is an option "Forgot your password or don't see your account?" but selecting that brings up a screen which should list admin accounts but there aren't any. Pressing the only option on that page Restart leads eventually to a BSOD with Stop code: 0xc00002e3 (which I know is misconfigured o/s or missing or damaged system files).

Can anybody suggest next steps in resolving this?

jimbobs, Oct 25, 2021
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Oct 25, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Administrive Messages

"Built-in administrator" still denied access to many apps and functions

Hi Andy,

• What is the exact error message you are getting when you try to open apps?
    I understand your concern about accessing the operating system. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I realize this may be frustrating. We are here to help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system settings/ system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to check if Built-in Administrator account is enabled. If so, try to disable.

Step 1: Follow the steps toDisable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
        Command Prompt
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no (Check for the spaces)
    Restart the computer and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to refer to the below thread replied by
    Marilyn O on November 22, 2012 as this suggestion has helped many others and check if it helps you as well.

App can't open with built in administrator account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

Administrive Messages

1. Administrive Messages - Similar Threads - Administrive Messages

2. "For your security, some settings are managed by your system administrator." message...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "For your security, some settings are managed by your system administrator." message...: I am getting this message after enabling BitLocker. I checked the group policy settings for BitLocker but none of them were enabled or disabled. It only says that it is not configured. Is this normal? How to get rid of this message?...
  3. "For your security, some settings are managed by your system administrator." message...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "For your security, some settings are managed by your system administrator." message...: I am getting this message after enabling BitLocker. I checked the group policy settings for BitLocker but none of them were enabled or disabled. It only says that it is not configured. Is this normal? How to get rid of this message?...
  4. "For your security, some settings are managed by your system administrator." message...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Defender showing this message: Your IT administrator has limited access to some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender showing this message: Your IT administrator has limited access to some...: when i open the Microsoft defender it is show this message . what to do i now !Page not availableYour IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information.OK* Changed to a...
  6. Microsoft Defender showing this message: Your IT administrator has limited access to some...

Microsoft Defender showing this message: Your IT administrator has limited access to some...: when i open the Microsoft defender it is show this message . what to do i now !Page not availableYour IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information.OK* Changed to a...
  7. sfc.dll error message and administration problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sfc.dll error message and administration problems: Hi,I've got a problem with dll's just after an update. all of a sudden whenever i tried to open chrome after that update but i received dll error.and I've tried many methods that are on websites untill now. All of the .exe files and actions that needed administrator...
  8. sfc.dll error message and administration problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc.dll error message and administration problems: Hi,I've got a problem with dll's just after an update. all of a sudden whenever i tried to open chrome after that update but i received dll error.and I've tried many methods that are on websites untill now. All of the .exe files and actions that needed administrator...
  9. sfc.dll error message and administration problems

10. Run As Administrator gives There Are No More Endpoints message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run As Administrator gives There Are No More Endpoints message: Several servers in our environment are not able to "run as administrator" without receiving the message "There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper." This is mostly happening with Server 2012. On Some of our Server 2016 machines, if you "run as admin" the...