Windows 10: Adminster Permisson

Discus and support Adminster Permisson in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So theres malware on my device that keeps trying to get in, so I decided i'd try to get rid of it. I went to Files and went to Local Disk and found the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AylanaBar, Jul 14, 2019.

1. AylanaBar Win User

Adminster Permisson

So theres malware on my device that keeps trying to get in, so I decided i'd try to get rid of it. I went to Files and went to Local Disk and found the malware and tried to delete it, but immediately followed up saying I needed administer permission to open, which everyone says once you click continue, It opens the folder. Wouldn't that hack my device?

[Moderator Edit: Moved from: Windows \ Windows Vista \ Security & Privacy ]

:)

AylanaBar, Jul 14, 2019

2. Incorrect Permissons on Windows Search directories

Hi,

My colleague just gave me a USB Pen Drive to copy some date into, and when trying to access it from Win Explorer, it returns a pop-up error:

"Location is not available"

"D:\ is not accessible."

"Access is denied"

This is now happening with all external
    storage devices connected via the only USB port on my Surface Pro 4 (usb mouse and keyboard work fine). Even the micro-SD reader is returning the same error.

A few hours ago it was working fine. I didn't install anything new.

My colleague went back to his PC to access his USB Pen Drive, and now the same error appears on his machine!

Running Troubleshooter returns "Incorrect permissons on Windows Search directories".

cmd admin sfc/scannow doesn't find any errors.

Windows defender is running an Advanced Scan to a USB Pen Drive without issue, so this is a User-related permisson issue only.

How do I change permissons to USB and SD ports?!

Please help...

RuiAlbuquerque Santos, Jul 14, 2019
  3. NoNp1 Win User
    How to give permisson to self

I uninstalled and tried to reinstall a game. It cannot load because of one file. I tried to delete the file.

You require permisson from ---\(My Name) to make changes to this file

I've tried using cmd to delete the file.

Access is denied.

How do I fix this problem, I've had it with some other files too...

NoNp1, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Badge_1 Win User

Adminster Permisson

How can one access email sent with restricted permisson - DRM emails??

How can one access email sent with restricted permisson such as (Do Not Forward / Do Not Reply All) - DRM emails??

How can we configure the access / decrypting settings?

Badge_1, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

Adminster Permisson

1. Adminster Permisson - Similar Threads - Adminster Permisson

2. cant get permisson from trustedinstaller even though i own it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant get permisson from trustedinstaller even though i own it: I just did a fresh install of Windows 11 and I'm trying to delete my winows.old folder. When attempting to delete it says that it requires permission from trustedinstaller to edit the file. I have taken ownership of the trustedinstaller application in my new install of...
  3. cant get permisson from trustedinstaller even though i own it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant get permisson from trustedinstaller even though i own it: I just did a fresh install of Windows 11 and I'm trying to delete my winows.old folder. When attempting to delete it says that it requires permission from trustedinstaller to edit the file. I have taken ownership of the trustedinstaller application in my new install of...
  4. I can't close Memory Integry because of adminstator??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't close Memory Integry because of adminstator??: Hi I'm MelihI'm trying to update my Intel Graphics driver on a Windows computer, but I'm encountering a problem with HVCI Hypervisor-protected Code Integrity preventing the installation. It seems that HVCI is blocking the driver update process. How can I disable or bypass...
  5. I can't close Memory Integry because of adminstator??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't close Memory Integry because of adminstator??: Hi I'm MelihI'm trying to update my Intel Graphics driver on a Windows computer, but I'm encountering a problem with HVCI Hypervisor-protected Code Integrity preventing the installation. It seems that HVCI is blocking the driver update process. How can I disable or bypass...
  6. I can't close Memory Integry because of adminstator??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Protected Folder Access Blocked - " Your Adminstator Has Blocked This Action" - Windows...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Protected Folder Access Blocked - " Your Adminstator Has Blocked This Action" - Windows...: HelloI am just using my pc and I got a notification from Windows Security that "protected folder access blocked". After that when I opened windows security and I saw this. I was very shocked because my PC has only 1 user which I was working on. And never made an administrator...
  8. Adminster events errors.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adminster events errors.: Hi there, I just went to my Adminster Event section and got over 11,000 report. HOW THE HELL I FIX IT?? i am a complete moron how to fix this. Is there any Microsoft software that would auto fix it. I thought they were going to set up a Microsoft Web just to fix event...
  9. i can't run any fille on adminstator mode & i can't run app & i can't open windows settings...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't run any fille on adminstator mode & i can't run app & i can't open windows settings...: HP ENVY Notebook - 17-k215nf ENERGY STAR i7 5500u 2.40 ghz gtx 850m and intel hd 5500 8 gb ram 1tb hdd toshiba windows 10 home 64 bit windows 10: i can t run any fille on adminstator mode and i can t run app & windows settings & start menu & i can t reset my pc & i...
  10. windows 10: i can t run any fille on adminstator mode and i can t run app & windows...

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10: i can t run any fille on adminstator mode and i can t run app & windows...: windows 10: i can t run any fille on adminstator mode and i can t run app & windows settings & start menu & i can t reset my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-i-can-t-run-any-fille-on-adminstator/047e7b5d-b2e6-4954-af0d-2d13bb86cbda